$1600 in 2 weeks

Thanks for asking! I expect to get it any time now. My buddy called me the other day because he was reinstalling everything to the factory settings, and he wanted all my info in order to register Panther under my name. So it should be about ready... I'll post a pic here when I get it! :D

Awesome. Congrats, man.
smile.gif

I got the G5 tonight! As I type this post it is the first post I am making in these forums with my new computer! :EXCITED: :D

Specs:
OSX Panther
1.8GHz processor
900MHz frontside bus
512MB PC3200 DDR SDRAM
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 Ultra - 64MB
160GB 7200RPM SATA drive
DVD-R/CD-RW drive

Attachments

• IMG_0865.JPG
    IMG_0865.JPG
    330.8 KB · Views: 101
Congrats man! Do post your experiences and honest opinions after you've played with it for a few weeks.
smile.gif

Nice to have more mac people about, even if they do suck.

*runs*

Seriously tho, we got a good collection of people using lots of different operating systems, specs, it's all good.

muzikool said:
I got the G5 tonight! As I type this post it is the first post I am making in these forums with my new computer! :EXCITED: :D

nice muzikool :)

Xie said:
I want a Mac :( Anyone wanna sell one cheap?

I've heard of people getting some good deals for G3 machines on Ebay. Haven't really checked myself, so I don't know what price range we're talking about here.

Yeah, you know those light scratches on the case practically ruin the entire system. That's why I got it for so cheap. :rolleyes:

It pretty much takes the bright light of a camera flash to even notice those scratches. It looks brand new to the naked eye.

muzikool said:
Yeah, you know those light scratches on the case practically ruin the entire system.
Scratched or not I'd still make love to it ... err .. buy it :D

I wouldn't call that battered. Just some minor scratches here and there.
It's a nice system nonetheless...that's what really matters anyway.
smile.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back