15Mbps o my gawww

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
:eek: 15Mpbs/2Mpbs for $49.99 a month! you must be kidding me! comes with free wireless router!!!! its not available in my area and im super pissed

CLICK

So pack your dirty socks and grab your puter and move !!

lolol

They've had that a while now (not too long though). It's their fiber to residential technology. Last news I heard about that was they were expanding to six new cities. Another telecom company is also about to roll out their fiber to home comparable to Verizon's offerings.

vern said:
They've had that a while now (not too long though). It's their fiber to residential technology. Last news I heard about that was they were expanding to six new cities. Another telecom company is also about to roll out their fiber to home comparable to Verizon's offerings.
could i have the name of that telecom compnay, this is urgent business :rolleyes:

Hmm, the "Do I Qualify" form generates an error page for me.
Those are some really nice prices. I'd even take the 5mbit line for $40.
smile.gif

This is comparable to the prices i pay for my 10 Mbit down, 1 Mbit up connection.

I wish it was available, as i would love to have fiber running into my house for a nice connection :p

hmmmm so give it ~100 years and the uk may get it :p

so around 600 until saudi get it? ok ill be waiting

15MBps? I wonder if I can get free usenet access with that... Regardless, WOW.

Did you guys read the fine print? requires cat 5 wiring inside the home....hmm time to call the father inlaw.

The UK is already looking at upgrading it's lines. From copper to fibre (I think) -- sad to think we used to be way ahead technologically and now we are just sat flowing back downstream thanks to BT.

Ah well, 2mb in Feb :s

Wouldn't converting lines from copper to fibre screw existing DSL connections?
I know if there's already fibre in place between you and your exchange you can't have DSL.

If it means faster lines though, I don't really care :p

BT have in the past installed fibre in most new houses built in the 1980's, however, none have ever been in use since the telephone exchanges aren't up to scratch with technology. They reverted back to using normal copper wires as it is the most economical way of providing telephone and internet.

And here in Greece for 50€/month we get a lousy 312/128Kbps DSL connection from our "generous" :( :( goverment telecommunication organization. Lol!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

And here's me thinking of moving my 512k connection up to a 1MB connection. Makes you feel small and insignificant with networks like that on offer :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back