12 megabits per second for $21 a month

can you give us a link where you got your modem from

this is the usb modem for £60
http://web6.scan.co.uk/Products/Info.asp?WPID=30077
30077.jpg

:rolleyes:

bleh :p

i dont have a choice of isp......

You have a phone line, therefore I'd say you have a choice of well over 100 ISPs in the UK, including one's that are cheaper than AOL and do not force their software on you.

except for my dam anal retarded parents dont want 2 change :mad:

they only use it for 10 mins a week so they dont know how much the conection sucks.

But surely they can't have anything against saving money.

I mean you're paying what.. £15.99 ? Tesco net offers the same service at £12.99

i've told them that :( .....even got the cd for tesco + freeserve

That Sux Henyman!
They sure must be worried about what you get up to lol...parental filters an' all ;)
Post their email addresses and we'll all spam them with offers from cheaper ISP's ...ROFL...:p...:D
Nah seriously i'm only kidding around don't post it
Show them some magazine ads with the prices of cheaper dial-up
if they don't use the net much. They'd have to be mad to still wanna pay more.
If they're worried about the change of mail address etc, register a domain name (got mine here for £1.99 per annum) and they can use email forwarding to their own inboxes and never need change their addresses again, no matter which ISP they/you choose.
Ya can then use the webspace yerself and have the domain forwarded to that.
Good Luck wiv 'em matey. Sounds like yer gonna need it :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back