12 inches

B

Burpster

This guy walks into a bar, pulls out a tiny piano and stool, and a tiny little man. The tiny man sits down, and starts to play the piano. This other guy notices it.

“Hey, what's that?”

“A twelve-inch pianist. Ya see, I found this magic lamp, rubbed it, made a wish and received this twelve inch pianist.”

“Can I try?”
The man with the piano agrees and a minute later, a million ducks fill the room.

“Ducks? I didn't wish for a million ducks, I wished for a million bucks!”

“And ya think I really wished for a twelve inch pianist?”

* laughing * that's funny.

The magic lamp has hearing problems.

Powerchordpunk, your signature image is in violation of the forum guidelines, can you re-size it to 500x200 or less please.
thanks.

Sure thing. Sorry bout that. I'll be sure to stay within forum guidelines from now on.

HEY DUMBSH!T... CHANGE IT OR LOSE IT! GET IT! :mad: :cool:

why you mention my name??? i've no control over anything PCP!!

well, the reason is that it resizes our browsers, and pages don'r fit on your screen without scrolling.

so, even if it's in jokes, it's inconsiderate to ither users, that's the reason for the limit

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back