11 vista updates

They're downloading to my work computer at the moment.

Kinda hoping they'll crash it. :p

Once you download all the updates and have them installed, there is one more than will be downloaded so I guess there are 12.

i just finished with all 12 updates.
It didn't crash...

:/

If you can't tell, i'm trying to get out of work today... :p

del bootmgr in root of c: drive - should do the trick :p

I finished the update and it messed up my sound drivers, had to reinstall, all is well

Uhmm...Vista Home Premium on HP Laptop. I got 9 updates and had to reboot for #10. No reboot required! :rolleyes:

Technically they released more than 12 if 32bit and 64bit apply.
I got one update initially for the windows live sign on service ;p

But my life was complete, then I got my outlook 2007 junkmail filter update and life was ok again.

Naturally running SP1. (of both ;)

del bootmgr in root of c: drive - should do the trick :p

I'd do it too, but it's been too many times here. I'm looking for something more legit, or something that can't be blamed on me...

:laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back