$100 to spend at best buy

B

B~B

Got a gift certificate for $100.

I'm pretty much up to speed on drives, burners, and vid cards.

Thinking of adding more memory to the laptop just for kicks but can't think of much esle.

Any suggestions on how to spend this loot at best buy?

audio cds, dvds, cd holder, entertainment center wooden shelf thing, computer (leather) chair, car mp3 player, subwoofers, digital camera, video recorder,,,,, sooooooooo muchhhh stuff

You could get a USB flash drive for well under $100, depending on what size you get (32MB, 64MB, etc.). I've got one and I love it... so much better than a stupid floppy. If you currently have 256MB of RAM or less, then getting some more would definitely be a good idea, so I'm with ya on that.

lol. Everything you guys have listed I already have. I guess that's why I'm having a hard time figuring out what to get.

well i'd like to be the first to congratulate you on completing your collection of things and i'd like to be first to offer my services for taking that money off your hands :D

Awww c'mon, you knew somebody was gonna say it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back