10 geekiest hobbies!

Wow I must be getting really geeky or unable to read. I read the title as "10 geekiest hobbits" lol. :D

I lucky enough only am a Star Wars fan but have never dressed up nor done anything but play the video games and watch the movies...thank god I don't fit anywhere on the list!!!!!!

Tuffgong4 said:
I lucky enough only am a Star Wars fan but have never dressed up nor done anything but play the video games and watch the movies
Yeah same here .. I must have missed the dressing up part :p Oh and I never played D&D but always wanted to. :p

2. Furries/Plushies
Public Humiliation: 99.95%
Furries are people who dress like animals to have sex with each other, usually without regard for gender of their mate or the species of their costume. If that’s tough to wrap your head around, picture McGruff the Crime Dog coming to your school and humping your mascot’s leg. Plushies have a similar hobby, but instead of having sex with nerds dressed as animals, they consummate their relationships with their stuffed animals. I’m sure you’ve heard of these people; they’re the main reason the Care Bears declared war against us.

Wtf? :S

I don't do anything on there, so I'm safe :p

I have 2,5 or something of them.

Not including the Furries!! :eek: Wtf is up with that anyway?
I mean, who’s with me, how do you not [Censor’s note: you really didn’t want to read this part we cut] all the way into its chicken hole!?
:eek:

wow i actually hate most of the things on the list,

about 2.5 of those. I've always been proud of my "Geek"/"Nerd" self. and screw anyone who thinks otherwise

Khayman said:
about 2.5 of those. I've always been proud of my "Geek"/"Nerd" self. and screw anyone who thinks otherwise

"proud"...*snicker* :D

None of them. I hate all of them.

And yes, WTF is up with the furries one?

wow, not really any of those

I do know a plushie, he is a very strange guy

btw watch CSI series 4 ep 03 I think it is for the Plushie/Furrie episode

Geffy said:
wow, not really any of those

I do know a plushie, he is a very strange guy

btw watch CSI series 4 ep 03 I think it is for the Plushie/Furrie episode
hehe that CSI is all I could think of lol. I don't watch the show but the TV was left on and that show was on while I was walking by and I was like wth? :p

I think I fit maybe two or three of those things on the list...I do love to play CCG's when I have a free time, and I have to admit I'm a starwars fan :)

On the topic of 'furries' though...I've seen comics of them, but I didn't expect actual 're-enactments' of them :eek:

furries and plushies are real things!!! i saw a mtv documentary on it (don't laugh) and it showed dorky guys dressing up as animals then having swinger parties!!!!! it was crazy/nasty and the animal costumes had zipper holes ( in the front and back eww)

prodj88 said:
furries and plushies are real things!!! i saw a mtv documentary on it (don't laugh) and it showed dorky guys dressing up as animals then having swinger parties!!!!! it was crazy/nasty and the animal costumes had zipper holes ( in the front and back eww)

I saw the same thing. It is so gross and man the things they do in those suits...

I'm assuming those things aren't easy to clean so imagine what is still on those things after their nasty swinger parties!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back