007 Nightfire Problem

H

hawk

I downloaded Nightfire and got a No-CD crack for it but when I go to run it, all I get is a black screen. There are no error messages and I have a graphics card that isn't great, but is supposed to be supported: the TNT2. If I hit any keys, the "game" exits and sends me back to XP. I downloaded Indeo XP because I saw on some post that games wouldn't work without it. I don't know why it won't work. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

If it is the full version of the game you are talking about then do this. Navigate to C:\Program Files\EA Games\Nightfire\bond\movies and replace the EA Logo with the one I have Attached ( it is off the 007 nightfire demo) It should noe be working ;)

Hi dpr,

Thanks for the post, but I didn't see anything attached to your message. Can you further explain what I should do?? Thanks a bunch!

Ok it didn't let me attach to last post as file size was to big (798kb) so I have slit it into to files Part 1 attatched with this post and part 2 with next. Make a folder on ur desktop and extract the files into it. That will give you 3 files. Double click the file called EA_logo.avi and click merge in the box that appears, that will give you the file you need. After that just follow the instructions in my first post

Hi again,

Thanks for trying but I still have the same problem. I get to a black screen and click keys after awhile and return to Windows. I am wondering why you had me switch EA_Logo.avi files. Also, I downloaded the demo and I was able to fully load that, it just was insanely slow. I hope the game, if I get it to work, isn't that slow.

Thanks again,

Yeah, then it asks for the CD which I don't exactly have... heh. Why must piracy be so hard!? I will survive without this game but I feel like there is some problem with the .exe of the No-cd patch. Who knows?

If you downloaded it as an iso then use DAEMON Tools and load the iso with that (it will create a virtual drive) and if you right click on the icon in the task bar you can get it to emulate safe disc ect. If you do use daemon tools reinstall the game when it is loaded into d tools and replace the ea logo avi. I found it a pain getting the game to run and I have a bought copy

I dunno. I originally used D-Tools to install the game but didn't use safedisk so I uninstalled it and checked safedisk and mounted Cd1's image and installed it. Then I went to run the game without using the cracked No-cd copy and it once again asked for the CD (CD1 was still mounted of course). So I am not sure where to go from here. Did you have the same problem I had and if so, how did it resolve itself? If it did, why did you buy the game? Thanks for the help.

What you are doin is warez and is not permitted. I am seriously considering closing this thread... :mad: Cracks for games as well as for any other programs are against the forum guidlines. On second thought... this thread IS CLOSED.

I'll give you all one guess as to why it's here. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back