- Added support for:
- Improved the UI for C920 & C922 cameras to be more consistent with other supported cameras
- G560 LIGHTSYNC PC Gaming Speaker
- G513 Silver RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G513 Carbon RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G512 Carbon RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- New game profiles:
- Minor bug fixes..
- Assassin’s Creed Origins
- Call of Duty: WWII
- Destiny 2
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Metal Gear Survive
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War
- Project Cars 2
- South Park The Fractured But Whole
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- The Evil Within 2
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Fixed bugs since 6.14
- blocked contacts appearing in Skype Home,
- no input fields (blue window) in login Window,
- crash when chat name contains "&#" characters.
- Fix issue with linking second account for a small number of users on Windows
- Fixes an issue where the second account would get unlinked if email associated with account changes
- Changes to camera uploads splash
One security researcher has been rewarded with more than $7,000 for finding six serious bugs in the social networking site.
The minimum amount paid for a bug is $500, said Mr Sullivan, up to a maximum of $5000 for the most serious loopholes. The maximum bounty has already been paid once, he said.
Many cyber criminals and vandals have targeted Facebook in many different ways to extract useful information from people, promote spam or fake goods.