Zone Alarm Pro 3.118

W

wassup_ken

i had zone alarm pro 3, and my comp booted up fine, and now when i installed the update for 3.118 zone alarm takes 1-2 minutes longer than the rest of my startup programs to load!! i have to wait for it to load and it adds a few minutes to my boot time, what should i do?

I find mine does the same seeing as I dont always want it on I dont load it on start up sometimes I want to play a game or do other things so I just load it before I come on line ..............

i'll just reinstall it and not update, hopefully it'll work fine

I had that myself for a while, but seems to have gone away, I just did their "clean install" though I'm not sure that it really helps since all they really seem to do is erase your old settings...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back