zelda: orcna of time (or whatever) n64

dubstar

format c:
hey, im sure some of you played this 300 years ago when it came out.. (1996 actually)

delima: i broke the grave royal grave stone before i learned the Sun's Song.. i also went and got a mask, and it deleted my letter from zelda... any way to get it back, or is it just 8 more hours i get to play zelda? thanks guys.

nevermind, i started over. but found out i was supposed to break it.. there was another grave inside.. F00King waste of time

n64 came out in 1996 but ocarina of time came out in 1999....it was game of the year in 2000. Ocarina of time is still by far the best game i ever played....i play a lot of games and nothing has come close to beating it....the audio/music throughout the game is awesome...graphic are good.....game play is great (worth the time) and the storyline is awesome also.

Yup, it's Ocarina. :happy:

I love that game. While I'm not big on video games, Nintendo 64 was my ultimate platform. Mario 64, Crusin USA, Rush, Zelda 64, and Pilot Wings were my favorite games.

Playing Zelda ( emulated ) really reminds me of all that exellent time spent playing it at 5 am in the morning in the weekends to roam the huge Hyrule field and explore, it seemed very, very big compared to all the other video games.

I wish I could get a chance to dummy rework that game, make it span a much larger land scape, ooh, nostalgia. :)

I have to admit that I hated N64. I thought there were too few games of quality and too many games where you just ended up doing a bunch of item collecting (Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64). Oh and can I mention that Mario 64 is, officially, the only video game that makes me motion sick? :p I still wonder what it is about this game that I cannot handle...

...but Zelda: Ocarina of Time is the only game from N64 that I really liked. Since my brother has the N64 console, how happy I was to see Ocarina of Time rereleased for GC.

Melon

If I had enough money, I could buy the GC and the Wind ****er game just to get Orcarina of Time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back