Youth Says Video Games Led Him to Shoot Friend

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by G-Money, May 14, 2002.

1. G-Money

G-Money Big Air

Now thats a load of SH*T........

The biggest copout...........

I play all kinds of violent games... I dont want to kill anyone...

Well maybe my mouse from time to time !!!

:p

2. madmatt

madmatt Bow Down to the King Political User

Yeah, what's more pathetic is that most people will believe it.

3. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

Well of course he's gonna blame someone else...hopes he won't get in as much trouble

4. Friend of Bill

Friend of Bill What, me worry?

Remember, his first action that led to the shooting was he had cut school (definite indicator of an anti-social/delinquent behavioral problem). The video game is just the lawyer's angle to assign psychotic blame to the game maker, and quite possibly in the end sue the game maker (Deeeeeeeeep pockets)!;)

5. stkootic

stkootic Guest

I live near Dallas so I have heard alot about the incident. At first he even claimed that they were playing and his friend tried to grab the gun shooting him in the chest, then as he fell backwards accidently shot him in the head. They had a forensic expert say that the wound to the head was done at less than 8 inches away. its hard to say what his punishment should be. But I do know this, he should be raised by the state is a boys home, the roughest possible. And taught that in the state of Texas, if he ever kills another human being without it being war or defense, he will meet his death with no appeals.
    Not only does murder take a precious life from us, it also takes any good that individual might have acheived away also. That kid might have grown up to be a doctor who discovers a cure for cancer. He might have been a baseball coach that inspires many youths to follow thier dreams. He could have been a father of another precious life.
    At 13 you know what guns do. You also know that life cannot be taken away and restored.

6. Geffy

Geffy Moderator Folding Team

I was going to say something, but I cant really top that last post