Your top 5 games of all time

Originally posted by coathanger007
1) Myst III Exile
2) Wing Commander IV
3) Rise of Nations
4) Nomad Soul
5) Rallisport Challenge

Myst III is such a great game, is it not?

The only type of game in its class. One of the few games I can say have been truly immersive and at such a low resolution. Did you manage to solve all the problems on your 2 feet - almost like sitting an IQ test. Admit I resorted to the walkthrough a couple of times though I solved the majority.

no guide, baby :cool:

back in the day of Riven, I guess when I was 11 or 12 (Im still a youngun) I used a guide (for obvious reasons)

But for Exile, I decided to take it all on, see how far I could go before I broke down. But, thanks to large sums of free time, I didnt have to use a guide once :D

...such a sexy game :p

Congratulations - You'll be enjoying a greater sense of satisfaction than myself. I constantly found myself distracted from the task at hand - it's definitely not an action game. And an abundance of time with eyes fixated on the same screen always comes in handy.:)

1. Diablo 2
2. Counter-Strike
3. Half Life
4. The Legend of Zelda
5. Super Mario Brothers 3

5 x return to castle wolfenstein multiplayer

also the worst game of them all.. too addictive

:D

Wolfenstein
Wolfenstein 3D
Triple Play '99
Mortal Kombat 2
MotoRacer

Can't you tell I love games?

hehe :p

mine:

1.)Metal Gear Solid
2.)Halo
3.)Star Wars: KOTOR
4.)Tekken 3
5.)Sonic the Hedgehog

I kinda like a lil bit of every tang..

Double Dragon (NES)
Halflife (PC)
Civilziation (The old skool Microprose PC game)
Age of Empires (PC)
Splinter Cell (XBOX)

:eek:

other than the original max payne and half life (and mods)... I have too many mood variances to know what to list...

there are some classics out there... good on many levels but truly I like some on one day and others on other days...

I'll leave it @ that...

btw... gta games are awesome

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back