Your chance to help the Mozilla team

Yep, seems like it was a big success.
grin.gif

IIRC, we hit the 1000 mark before the end of the planned one-week period.
Blake Ross said:
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our first initiative. As I write this, 1369 people have given Firefox a 96% approval rating, and 1220 people have rated it straight fives across the board. Firefox is now on the most popular list, above other heavyweights like MSN Messenger, AIM, and Winamp.

It is time, then, to kick off our next initiative: talking back to the press.
The Week 2 initiative has just begun. To find out more, check out this post on Blake's blog.

smile.gif

Wow, impressive strategizing. They are on a mission! :)

Very nice, hopefully Mozilla/Fox will soon be recognized even by the less adventurous who are happy using whatever they're spoon fed.

seems a lot of people in that reviews thing are comparing Firefox with Opera?? Not quite sure, on what features they are comparing it, but they say it lacks features, but really Opera is an integrated Suite of Applications which would be better compared to Mozilla Suite than Firefox itself

I tried Opera and Firefox a while back, Opera was at 7.51 I think, and Firefox was Firebird and was at v0.7, I customized both to my liking, and I am still now only using Firefox, and dont say its because I cant run Opera, because I can and I have on my FreeBSD machine

I suppose that Opera is the only other widely recognised tabbed browser with pop-up blocking etc? (Avant and MyIE, can't remember the new name, don't count as they're not browsers, just add-ons)

Well, 159,000 with 9 days left puts them on track. Then again, that's all of the hardcore Firefox users grabbing the Beta in the first day. Still, it's definitely attainable and I hope that it gets done!

cache.png

In just under 100 hours, we have smashed through our one million download campaign--with 6 days still to go! This is the fastest adoption rate we have ever experienced, higher than every previous Firefox release. But it's not time to relax our efforts. How soon can we break through 2 million? We'll have more information on a new campaign on Monday.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back