You must see this system...

drz01

Weekend DJ
For all us audiofile, technofile, DYI's here is a system for us. This guy built a media server that is to die for... Here is a pic of the finished product.

DSC07239.JPG

http://www.rycher.net/MS-100 media server.htm

Last edited:
And the drool runs down my face again......

That is a very cool server!!! It would be fun to build one.

I went through the entire site on this, very nice. Not too sure bout the touchpad, maybe a touchscreen instead would help.

Also, are those buttons to the bottom left? I don't recall any montion of those.

EDIT: It's a comp so Im guessin one is power and possibly restart. But the other two?

Last edited:
My cousin wanted a Media PC, I was like why? You can make a regular PC do it all. Waste of money!

Everything about that is amazing from the color all the way to the finish.

Nice job on that one :)

I think it's too big and bulky, but nice display though.. :)

That is a nice setup. I like it a lot ..

Nice work :)

Not sure about the touchpad though :(

And he could have probably spent more time modding the remote as well ( :smoker: ) but that is very nice :D

I have been considering such projects but I don't have soldering material or a dremel :( and you can buy pre-built setups quite easily :D

great, but i agree with the bulkyness being too much. because it so bulky, i would flush it flat into a wall. That would look really cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back