You know you have a problem when...

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
I was going to post a poll under this, but I thought replies would be more fun.... :p anyway...

Ideas for my poll were:-

when you post a poll on OSNN

when you reach for a glass and pick up a bottle

when you need to build another PC because the rig you are using is one year old today....

etc etc

But let's hear yours! I am especially looking forwards to TB's post here!

Reps for anyone that makes me LOL ;)

ummm...i really dont understand the questions. They just asking when u post a poll on osnn and etc.

uh 12 months for a new rig is a little long isnt it?

Mine is barely 9 months and I alraedy have 3 parts of the new one ;P

LordOfLA said:
uh 12 months for a new rig is a little long isnt it?

Mine is barely 9 months and I alraedy have 3 parts of the new one ;P

LOL yeah I sort of agree - depends how many rigs you have kicking around though, I find when I fill all my router ports is a limiting factor - then I tend to add a WAp point, but there are limits to everything and unless you have rack mounted systems it starts to get tricky....

Anyway - this is getting OT - the idea was for everyone to post what popped in their heads to complete the sentence....

EG for you TB it could have gone "You know you have a problem when .... you're not wearing a crash helmet!" hehe

umm ok......

You know you have a problem when your on the crapper and you used the last piece of tissue to blow your nose......:)

egghead said:
umm ok......

You know you have a problem when your on the crapper and you used the last piece of tissue to blow your nose......:)
haha man this is funny. :)

you know u have a problem when you are drunk u come and post a bunch of nothingness on the forums and come back not remembering it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back