you got honda ?'s

wrenchn said:
thats the EX civic. i will get some info for you on tuesday when i get back to work and let you know. i due know that the 03 civic did not come with fog lights from the factory, so yes it is an accessary. So. 2003 civic EX. is it a 2 or 4 door? I'll post here on tuesday evening with my findings

Yeah, EX sounds right, I'll confirm when I go home later I'll check the back :)

The fog lights were an accessory, that is correct. My car is a 4 door.

hey chief, sorry for the lagging factor. i spaced your info yesterday. anyways, the fog lights are available seperately for 132.00 a piece.
part # 08V31-S5D-1M101: Right light assembly
part # 08V31-S5D-1M102: Left light assembly

I gave you the part numbers so your dealer wont jack you around and try to get you to buy the whole kit. Hope this info will help you and your wallet out a little.

Right, but why do I have to replace them if I am only getting my car inspected? Kind of silly to me, did you find a reason behind that?

i have no clue and no reasoning for you. i'm in CA and a cracked fog light lens wouldn't condone a failed inspection at my dealer. maybe some type of state law?? Sorry.

Well thanks, I will keep the part numbers handy. My month is June, might do it end of next week :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back