you got honda ?'s

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by wrenchn, May 24, 2006.

1. wrenchn

wrenchn hondaguy

I'm still new to the site, but if anyone has any questions on honda engine stuff or hondas in general, i can help!!! Been working on hondas for 12 years now and still going.

[edit]
    Removed bold.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2006
  2. Brad

Brad Moderator Political User Folding Team

How do you feel about the new Civics?

3. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

What is it with the new Ridgelines being so ugly ?? and the cost ?? A Hummer H3 is cheaper .. .

4. Gah! I really, really hate the new Civic. Ugliest car ever.

5. Brad

Brad Moderator Political User Folding Team

I really like them

6. pluto

pluto OSNN Addict

I got a Honda CBR...

:dead: cars, pfft.

7. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

Another vote for liking the new civic here :D

8. Weirdos. Do you have eyes?

9. omg its nlm

omg its nlm lvl 17 Hax Folding Team

10. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

I have two eyes. I like to keep them in my head.

11. kcnychief

kcnychief █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User Folding Team

I've got a 2003 Civic, works Ace for me :D

12. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

We've got a Honda Lead in blue :laugh:

[​IMG]

13. wrenchn

wrenchn hondaguy

the new civic is a bit ugly but no problems with it so far. not even a recall yet. the ridgeline i think is alot better than the h3. its based on a pilot/mdx unibody so so you'll still get the smooth feel of a car. the best part about the ridge is that it has a trunk in the bed

14. kcnychief

Wrenchn - do you want to explain why my car fails inspection if a lens is cracked in my fog lights? State laws only say it would fail if it's a driving/parking/safety light. Cars don't NEED fog lights, and the light still works, what gives?

Wouldn't be a big deal, but Honda said the whole kit needs to be replaced, which is pure BS, and costs near 200 bucks.

15. technokid88

technokid88 Part of a System Folding Team

I think the Ridgelines looks nice, my friend got rid of his G35 coupe for one...he wanted something bigger

Last edited: May 28, 2006
  16. wrenchn

wrenchn hondaguy

hey chief, i've never heard of a car failing an inspection due to a cracked fog lens. thats freakin wierd. the only thing i can think of, is that if it is a safety inspection, and having a cracked lens is a safety hazard. im guessing either get rid of the fog lights or replace it to pass the inspection. what kind of honda due you have? I can let you know if the whole kit is only available or if you can buy it in pieces, such as the lens. alot of times if your fog lights are an accessary item on your honda, it is only sold as a kit. It is honda fog lights right?

17. wrenchn

wrenchn hondaguy

06 civic. found out yesterday 2 recalls- gas pedal recall, just consists of checking to see if its mounted to the floor correctly. ODS unit recall- consists of replacing the occupant detection sensor control unit for srs unit for the pass seat. not all of the 06 civics affected though

ridgeline recall- consists of replacing the inner door handle clip that holds the cable onto it so the cable doesn't fall of due to the clip being too big. all 4 inner door handles affected

18. kcnychief

I have a 2003 Civic, can't remember the model, but it's the top of the line, LX maybe? The one with the moonroof....

19. wrenchn

wrenchn hondaguy

thats the EX civic. i will get some info for you on tuesday when i get back to work and let you know. i due know that the 03 civic did not come with fog lights from the factory, so yes it is an accessary. So. 2003 civic EX. is it a 2 or 4 door? I'll post here on tuesday evening with my findings

20. madmatt

madmatt Bow Down to the King Political User

The new Civic was car of the year. My father has a Ridgeline, very nice indeed.