You can dance if you want too...

TittleBitties said:
cause they r...any of those one hit wonder bands from the 80s r homosexual.

You don't actually believe that do you? The Culture Club were one of THE most prolifiic and successful bands of the 80s. They had 4 hit albums and almost 20 hit singles. At the time they peaked noone could touch them.

Cheers

Tittle you going through your gay phase?...Go listen to some Bronsky beat, bet you would love them !

I just don't understand where Tittle gets all 80's bands were homosexual.

UB40 are not homosexual. U2 are not homosexual, though Adam Clayton is a bit sus.
Can't be bothered to name the thousands of others as I got to get 200k on pong, lol:)

I stopped wondering about tittles alongtime ago :p
I think he's still in the closet and a little scared to come out so he aim's all his pent up homosexual emotions away from himself
laughing1.gif

I was going to adopt him, but since he became a mod he really has been a naughty boy:)

Lee said:
I just don't understand where Tittle gets all 80's bands were homosexual.

UB40 are not homosexual. U2 are not homosexual, though Adam Clayton is a bit sus.
Can't be bothered to name the thousands of others as I got to get 200k on pong, lol:)

Using the term band and U2 in the same sentence if horrible. It's sad that people with little or no talent can get so far.

How can you even think that? U2's Joshua Tree is an excellent Album. That's one example. And they are a band... Were a band :p

lol...wow people i feel left out and not wanted.

Also I was more talkin about the one hit wonder bands more than the bands of the 80s cause ac/dc (my fav band) was really popular in the 80s.

Evil Marge said:
I stopped wondering about tittles alongtime ago :p
I think he's still in the closet and a little scared to come out so he aim's all his pent up homosexual emotions away from himself
laughing1.gif

That was soooo nice of you Marge. I should go and edit yer user name to "Kind Marge". :rolleyes:

So ya still takin in stray closet cases? :p

TittleBitties said:
lol...wow people i feel left out and not wanted.

Also I was more talkin about the one hit wonder bands more than the bands of the 80s cause ac/dc (my fav band) was really popular in the 80s.

Bon Scott ruled. :D

I've got big balls
I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
But we've got the biggest balls of them all

And my balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
And everybody cums and cums again
If your name is on the guest list
No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got
Great balls of fire

Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big balls
Should be held every night

:D

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait for there new cd in the fall :). I am really gonna buy the cd not download it. AC/DC is the only band i by cds from.

The Edge (c'mon get real!) has been milking two chords for over twenty years now and Larry Mullin and Adam Clayton wouldn't know a groove if James Brown was smacking them upside the head.

Thats odd tittle AC/DC being swingers both ways, Amanda was right you're coming out of the closet.

dreamliner77 said:
The Edge (c'mon get real!) has been milking two chords for over twenty years now and Larry Mullin and Adam Clayton wouldn't know a groove if James Brown was smacking them upside the head.
Said the RUSH fan :rolleyes: U2 might be boring, but no one can blame them for "having no talent".

Lee said:
Thats odd tittle AC/DC being swingers both ways, Amanda was right you're coming out of the closet.
hey now

Tittle was born when that music 'to be said with a silent c' came out.

He is a new kids on da block fan.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back