YEEHAW San Antonio Spurs!!!

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
The San Antonio Spurs took Game 6 and won the NBA Finals tonight! This was the final game of David Robinson's career, and what a way to go out! I don't know if we have any NBA fans around here, but I just had to share my excitement! :D
(By the way, sorry for the Texan cliche in the subject... I couldn't help myself.)

Originally posted by muzikool
The San Antonio Spurs took Game 6 and won the NBA Finals tonight! This was the final game of David Robinson's career, and what a way to go out! I don't know if we have any NBA fans around here, but I just had to share my excitement! :D
(By the way, sorry for the Texan cliche in the subject... I couldn't help myself.)

yup... lol... YIPEEE !!! :D

my brother's gonna be plenty happy tonite and I am so glad that the whinger's on the nets didn't win..

btw.. is there a dirtier player in the NBA than kenyon martin.. I know ron artest plays dirty on occasion... but kenyon martin is a flippin THUG...

Re: Re: YEEHAW San Antonio Spurs!!!

Originally posted by Sazar

btw.. is there a dirtier player in the NBA than kenyon martin.. I know ron artest plays dirty on occasion... but kenyon martin is a flippin THUG...

Haha, no kidding! He's lucky he doesn't even get called for half of the crap he pulls too! Maybe he'll be calmer next year after a couple of blown championships! :p

Re: Re: Re: YEEHAW San Antonio Spurs!!!

Originally posted by muzikool
Haha, no kidding! He's lucky he doesn't even get called for half of the crap he pulls too! Maybe he'll be calmer next year after a couple of blown championships! :p

I saw the cheap elbows he threw @ david robinson and the cheap shirt tugs to prevent rebounds...

no class in kenyon martin... none @ all... this is NOT a prefessional nba player... he is a THUG...

Originally posted by xsivforce
that ^^ and wish I was back there. Florida sux0rz! :mad:

well.. I live in odessa, florida :D

technically still sorta/kinda tampa.. but wotever lol..

btw... get rid of all the old people in florida and you have... BLISS :D

You are in Odessa FL now? I have been meaning to visit there. I was going to take some pictures and send them to my Mom. I'll have to pop over and say hi some time. :cool:

Originally posted by xsivforce
You are in Odessa FL now? I have been meaning to visit there. I was going to take some pictures and send them to my Mom. I'll have to pop over and say hi some time. :cool:

we should be having a pool party some time next week :) well bbq basically...

just try and come down when it is NOT pouring like its the end of the world lol..

we sprung a roof leak yesterday what with all the hail and thunder and lightning... pool filled up 3 inches :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back