xsivforce off the air

Originally posted by Sazar
thats just what he wants you to believe jewellz...

when you weren't looking last night betweem 2am and 5am.. I saw him in another chat room online... with a WOMAN...

-gasp-

and she weren't you... had a very strong foreign accent and knew nothing bout making cookies.. but she offered to make patties with xsiv though... :eek:
I am gonna soooooo shoot you in the arse in CS!! :mad:

Originally posted by xsivforce
I am gonna soooooo shoot you in the arse in CS!! :mad:

*slaps xsivforce with [e]-Punk's rather large trout*

:mad:

Originally posted by NetRyder
LMAO :D

w00t! I'm back after two days in Vegas.

I wish I knew, I would have given you a little to throw on the roulette wheel. ;)

Originally posted by xsivforce
I wish I knew, I would have given you a little to throw on the roulette wheel. ;)

Spent a total of 5 bucks on those machines.
That wasn't the purpose of the visit ;)

Spent a total of 5 bucks on those machines.
That wasn't the purpose of the visit ;)

Doesn't have to be the purpose. ;)

The hotels are freakin' awesome!!

My parents got a laser etch of their portraits in a crystal block. Looks REALLY sweet ... kinda like those 3D holographs in the movies. :eek:

I got a caricature of myself :p

My parents got a laser etch of their portraits in a crystal block. Looks REALLY sweet ... kinda like those 3D holographs in the movies. :eek:

Now, that sounds cool. I need one of those. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back