XpO recruit in the making-->ME<

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Son_o_Sam, Dec 14, 2002.

1. Son_o_Sam

Son_o_Sam Guest

Saw a few of you guys in CS. I would like to join your clan. I would definitely be an asset in all respects. Expect to see alot more of me in here :)-~:cool:
  2. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

me and syn and others played with him, he is a good "team" player, I will be bringing him up for a vote as a recruit

3. syn

syn long live xp0!

College Park, MD
    Think we need to elect a high council of some sort...I know Iceman and xsivforce are clan leaders but xsiv barely plays and Ice can't take all the responsibility himself. Once we figure out who is in it, we should let potential recruits play with them to see what potential they have to be an xp0 member.

i really didn't watch son_o_sam play that much considering i was on other team, so i'd have to watch him before i can vote.
  4. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Copenhagen, Denmark
    punk will be playing tonight, he told me.
  5. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Between Austin and Tampa
    punk cannot be trusted... he is a heartbreaker lol
  6. Stircrazy

Stircrazy Guest

i have seen him play and how he seems to act is good.
    as in he didnt whine or nothin when his team was gettin slaughtered lol and seemed to try and help work as a team wich i liked and seemed that ice and syn did too.
    So i would say let him be a recruit and let Xp0 ppl see him in action i think havin another person that is team oriented could help alot for the practice of the ones that aren't.
    just what i think really but Sazar you know im not the best judge of charachter after all i liked you! lmao
  7. Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa Stranger Than Kindness Political User

What was wrong with you? Hope you feel better now...