-=Xp0=- Information

I'll be the guy that constantly beats up the goofy guy with the glasses.

NB: Goofy guy with glasses never dies!!

Mubbers
`````
}O-O{
L
----

id like to join your clan im alright so just let me know if i can or not

Sure, I don't have time to maintain the CS site at the moiment, lots of things ahppening in real-life© but still have a gme now and then :)

Haven't seen you play on our server, pretty much just peps who playon our server use the tag.

Visit the chat room and we will discuss it, or join the CS server when either EP or xsivforce or myself is there.

CU soon

cool.gif

OK, more information.

While playing using our tag, you are representing us, if you act a fool, you lose the tag it's that simple.

QUIT with the vote kicks, only admins or clan leaders do the kicks.

Quit with the vote map change, there is reason we have all those different maps.

It's getting annoying, with the kick votes and change map votes.

cool.gif

might help a bit if the rules are posted... then the lads breaking the rules can be reprimanded easier...

Posted by Iceman
OK, more information.

While playing using our tag, you are representing us, if you act a fool, you lose the tag it's that simple.

QUIT with the vote kicks, only admins or clan leaders do the kicks.

Quit with the vote map change, there is reason we have all those different maps.

It's getting annoying, with the kick votes and change map votes.

cool.gif

Welcome to XP-erience and have a nice day! :confused:

Here's how I've seen it done...those who are under review and are currently recruits use the [R] tag at the end of their nick to note that they are recruits...I think though we need to make some alterations to current clan listing, not all people that are listed actually play. So I think we should talk about that. As for the server, I'm trying to raise some money for ram for the box, then we can do something about the pings. -=Xp0=-

I've already handled the vote kicks :) Anyone who doesn't have little access to admin status cannot even vote :)

well as far as the clan listing I haven't recieved nobodies registered nick other then xsivforce. So Officially at this time there is only two members of -=Xp0=-

people need to register their nick. ASAP so I can get the list updated and maybe start some clan matches.

we might also consider affliating with HPR if they want too.

http://www.worldogl.com/view_clan_info.php?clanid=53861 is the clan info page so far. People need to register

cool.gif

like I was saying before.. I can't register at this very moment due to commitment to other clan I am already registered with... I need to sort that out..

however perhaps we can set up times so we can scrimmage and get some practise... times where the only players on the server are OUR clan members... ie access by pass only... am sure syn can set that up the brilliant lad that he is...

I concur about the recruits as well syn... only thing is since we now have an affiliate clan instead of having all kindsa -=Xp0=- people running round they can join the clan [-x-] instead... and we can switch between em depending on needs... that was the whole reasoning behind the affiliation... though perhaps x-istence and I did not explain it well enough..

concerning clan matches... I don't think we are quite ready to challenge anyone right now... registering on the OGL and getting the clan in order is great... but we don't have to battle right now... trust me... the other clans are FAR better and have MUCH better teamwork due to scrimmaging than we do... we can't even dream of going up the ladder anytime soon :)

kudos to ep for the website updates/iceman and xsivforce for the team setup and syn for the server updates and what not... and also to x-istence for setting up an affiliate... :) things are a little more official now...

now lets start the frag-fest...

naw couple of days ago......got voted out..lol:p

dunno what i did to get voted off.....too much ownage maybe....ya right..lol:D

well from what I understand the vote kick thingier has been disabled, I could be wrong though. Was once three years ago.

cool.gif

I have seen you play Bastid. You are skilled. We may be opening a few more spots. Do you want to play under our tag?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back