XP-Spider - Tweak Tool - DONT USE!

You people don't read do you? ;-)

I typed it in 5 times already, but here it is again...

A) The bug has been fixed quite some time ago
B) You won't loose data anymore
C) The application works...

So I'm sory if I caused any problems, but it was at your own risc...

Anyway, Thanks to all the (agressive) bug reports, the bugs have all been fixed, ok?
Keep it up :)

P.S Your website is still off-line and also your Bug report email in the program bounces back also

Re: BTW

Originally posted by THEM
The latest version fixed that history bug...

Thanks for nothing...

you're welcome.

Max stated some very good points. Them: You released a program which messed (understatement) peoples computers up.
Then in response, instead of apologising for it, you use abusive language and belittle the forum and everyone in it. And not just once but in several instances. I understand you want to make a good program and you are under pressure but no one here asked to be abused. I for one will never support a programmer such as yourself. You need to learn patience and some humility. This people were to be YOUR customers and you abuse them. Think about it.

[P§eüðøKe®]

First of all, I did appologise...
People, and I can't blaim them, find it difficult (me to actally) to read the whole thread... Or did I appologise in another?
Don't know...

Anyway, for the third time...
1) You're right... But there not my customers, because, it's free...
2) I am doing this to help everybody... I can't debug an application in just 2 houres... it takes time... or I should have sen't it to my beta tester, but then again, beta testers won't be free, so the application would be shareware, better, but shareware and that was not the intension...
3) Again, the bugs have been fixed, so no one should have damage to there pc now, etc...

Now, because I made this application for me, and for anyone (speaking of the new version) that would like to have it, I ask this question...

What would you want me to do?
1) Keep working on improving this application, if you sent me bugs or ID's I can improve it...
2) Never mind it all, remove all freeware applications and support and never help people again...

It's like this forum/site...
If anyone has a problem, and somebody gives a TIP... it doesn't work... and his PC gets screwed... It's not the fault of the person who gave the tip if he said that it could create damage right (if he, like I, said it could create damage, or if it was at his own risk to make the adjustement)?

The ID was that, since the application works fine on my PC, really :), to share it with you because it really improved the working of my WindowsXp...

Now, I appreciate all comments from now, but I won't answer to the posts directly... I'll read them, and tell you people what has been fixed/improved...

Greetings from the worst Freeware programmer in the world :)
(PS: My commercial applications seem to work dough :) )

I don't know but he seems to be trying to beg for cash or sell his products here??

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I don't know but he seems to be trying to beg for cash or sell his products here??

that's what it seems like to me. first the excuses, then the begging.

I'm not selling anything...

If I would sell it, it wouldn't bee freeware,
And MUCH better, cause I would have spent like at least a week in developping it instead of 4 houres

Originally posted by THEM
I'm not selling anything...

If I would sell it, it wouldn't bee freeware,
And MUCH better, cause I would have spent like at least a week in developping it instead of 4 houres

I agree with you THEM the makers of Winamp said that for the original Beta version of Winamp 3, and yes, Winamp3 Beta 1 did mess up some ppls comps. so there. Beta means Beta although it does help if one knows how "beta" the product is...:cool:

who cares? move on already.

(I'm such a as*****)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back