XP services and Tweaks File ripoff

Originally posted by Lonman
Hey, no civility allowed... it's out of character for you. :p
I'm perfectly civil expect when someone rips my work off as had been done by... paraknowya (sonic fury review), dark crow (kyro tweak guide) & several others whom I can't be bothered remembering.
This issues resolved now seemingly, or will be when the file is updated without my content. For now I consider this over, though I shall recheck the file when I wake up to see if it really is.

Originally posted by TS Thomas

I'm perfectly civil expect when someone rips my work off as had been done by... paraknowya (sonic fury review), dark crow (kyro tweak guide) & several others whom I can't be bothered remembering.
This issues resolved now seemingly, or will be when the file is updated without my content. For now I consider this over, though I shall recheck the file when I wake up to see if it really is.
Perfect civility has no exceptions. I'm not one to talk... when I get the urge I'm a perfect ass. :D

Can we end this post now ?? Please !!!!

You have had your 10 minutes of fame TS Thomas !

Now lets just get on with life !!!

Opps almost forgot...

Blackviper.....

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by TS Thomas

Oh really, ok, I'll email the website owner. oh wait, hang on, there is no email listed for him.
There's no email, I cannot contact him, thus I'll bitch on the owners forums.

Just my 2p ;)

BLKVipers email: bv at blkviper dot com

I don't get worried about people copying my articles anymore, its kinda amusing to fin my exactwords mirrored on webpages around the world within an hour of me posting them here, ,75% of the time I don't even get sourced, you just gotta get over it.

I also patented the use of the windows key, don't you know :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back