XP login HELP!!

D

demon4870

My friend hasnt used his computer in about two months and has forgotten his password to login to windows. Is there a way you can hack the startup or can u go in safe mode and change the password please help!

Try Hiting the Harddrive with a hammer (JUST KIDDING).

But you can try loging on as a guest user, and see what you can do.

Um well if nobody can remember the password for the account that is there and the guest account is turned off that sort leaves u two options first on startup just before it starts loading press I beleive its F8 and select safe mode if u can should be able to access the a admin account that is generally hidden and if there is no password on it then you should be able to change the password on the account that as the password. If for some odd reason u can't access that admin account then that leaves a format as the only other option

Safe Mode Worked

Safe Mode allowed you to change the admin password. I dont know why its like that not very stable for networks but whos cares it work!:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back