XP-Erience Referrals

Posted by Ace123
I built a bike one time out of spare parts lying around in my parents back yard when i was like 15. Made a mountain bike. It was chrome and was freaking sweet when I was done. It was my greatest acomplishment (besides putting dual carbs on a 3.5 hp lawn mower motor and gutting out the combustion chamber with a hammer and chizel and mowing down 5 foot tall grass. It spit fire out the exuast hehe) Well i washed up all the grease from building it and after showing my freinds and family I went to take it for a test ride. The local skate boarders had just set up a ramp outside my house and this was a perfect durability test. Rode off in the distance for about half a football feild and rode myy ass off and hit the jump. Well i guess I hadnt tightened up the front wheel enough because in mid air it came off and flew off the bike. I screamed as the front forks hit the ground,bent and catapulted me off the front of the bike. I hit the ground arms forward saving my face from too much injury but I had friction scabs 1 inch thick the ENTIRE leangh of my arm for a month.... Does that come close to getting launched down a runway?

:eek:
That had to hurt! Did you go to the hospital? Did you get to see the white stuff (bone)? That would have been the ultimate trophy....lol j/k
I'd say that was pretty close..:D

Wow. That had to be one heck of a launch...

Funky...seeing bone is weird....I have before, mine own :p

Ya, so have I, although I nearly passed out when I did! But once the shock of it went away, I looked at it for a while. It was kinda cool in a gross way!

Hey dudes, howa doing?? I'm gonna post another pic v. soon not sure what of, any suggestions???

Mub's

No suggestions...just give us what you got! What about your sig, what does it mean? I replied in another thread and I don't think you replied.

Oh I figured it out, but he never told me if I was right. He had asked people if they understood his sig in a different thread. Well I replied and never saw an answer.

Ooh. Never mind then. Me confused myself :::hides:::

Posted by Funky Dredd
No suggestions...just give us what you got! What about your sig, what does it mean? I replied in another thread and I don't think you replied.

I know - I FORGOT which thread I posted that question in!!! :D

(what a dimwit I am!!!)

Nick M figured out the sig.... clue:

boys + girls... if you know what the animated symbol is the answer should come to ya!!

Mub's

lol I know that's what it stands for; Biohazard..
heh I wanna see a pic of Mub's in a hazmat suit with a hose in his siggy :p

I will pm you mubbers! I know what the answer is, but I wanted to be sure I was right.

Hazmat suit - that's good lol! Perhaps I can get the wife to wear one as well.... :eek: :p

Mub's

haha... I forgot to pm you! Now who is the dimwit? Anyways it's a*** sex

:eek: that's gotta hurt!

Anyway, moving swiftly to the
next subject...
are the US weapons inspectors
Likely to link any hard evidence to the Iraqi's re. WOMD?

Mubbers [at the very limits of decency!]

No i didnt see any bone. I was bleeding too much lol. I got more stories if you wanna hear em hehehe. I did get to see my bone once. I was jumping out my window when i was a kid cuzz we all thought it was fun. Well the screen had been ripped out so there was a shard of old screen still stuck in the window. Well i wasnt looking and i put my hand on it when i was jumping. Got my lil pinky stuck inbetween the chard and the window.. When i extended to the full leangh of my arm I was whipped back towards the house **bam** hit my head and in the proccess I had tore all the skin and flesh away from the whole first and half of the second part of my lil finger and was hanging by what was left of my pinky. Eww you say. They fixed me up good and all i have is a lil scar hehe. Still got muh pinky to. They said it was almost tore off my hand. Im sure that woulda hurt less though cuzz it took someone 10 minutes to find me. hehehe gruesome

I am surprised it took them that long to find you! If that was me I would have been wailing at the top of my lungs. People would have heard me for miles!!!!

Mubbers, you want to run that by me again. I don't understand what you are saying??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back