xp-erience.org

Electronic Punk said:
*puts on best David Attenborough voice*

Ah, here we have the rarest of creatures, the Electronic Punk. Known to the academic community as the EP. Here we can see it in its nocturnal state, involved in what scientists can only guess to be the mating dance. Quite extraordinary.

Wow I had like over 300 post on Xp erience if I remember correctly. Thats where I met all you wonderful people:D
I also remember that pic of EP. Hmm didnt you have it as an avatar at one time?
Jewelzz Your sig rocks!

I thought it all started in October 2001. I wasn't around during the really early stages though, so I could be wrong.

Yeah, I didn't think it started up until the last quarter of the year.

It was either September or October.
Just before XP was on the shelves.

Tho we all had it on August 24th 2001.
Which is incidentally my birthday. I am nearly 4, woohoo!

yeah it september, i found the site about november ish :D didn't join till jan/feb though :p

i found the site, and spammed and gave answers to XP qeustions when XP was out, and i didnt ahve it yet :p

And so here we are, from xp-erience to ntfs to osnn. It seems that time has flown by so fast.

I guess it was May 2002 then , I wasnt too sure :D :D :D
. It was the first forum I ever joined.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back