xp-erience.org

I remember xp-erience.org. I still used it in my bookmarks until I couldn't.

Good thread. I've enjoyed re-living the memories through some of the pics and stories here. :D

I used to have the reg keys and the icon to add the link into your start menu. I can't seem to locate it right now, but I will. :D

funky dredd said:
I used to have the reg keys and the icon to add the link into your start menu. I can't seem to locate it right now, but I will. :D

found them :D

Attachments

• xp-erience reg-file.zip
    738 bytes · Views: 58
  • XP-erience.org icons.zip
    87.5 KB · Views: 61
vern said:
I remember xp-erience.org. I still used it in my bookmarks until I couldn't.
I still have a bookmark labelled xp-erience.org, it just links to nfts.org!! I never got round to changing it!

A few more pics I found.

AndyP's Patch XP:

patchxp.jpg

The other two I will attach because they are larger. The first is when we were featured on a Tech News Program, the second is the day I took the spam err I mean post lead. You will see two of our looks from the past. Clic thumbnails to view full.

Attachments

• meonxp.jpg
    meonxp.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 119
  • topoflist.gif
    topoflist.gif
    37.9 KB · Views: 104
Thanks for the pics xsiv, those definately bring back some memories :)

Maybe we could have a little XP-erience reunion, Well for design I mean. What day was XP-erience started on? I thought that in every month on the week of that day we could bring back one of the classic looks.

ViperSnake said:
Maybe we could have a little XP-erience reunion, Well for design I mean. What day was XP-erience started on? I thought that in every month on the week of that day we could bring back one of the classic looks.
or not :rolleyes:

do you realise the time + effort that would take?:confused:

Henyman, you know he doesnt get what you said, point it out more clearly!

X-Istence said:
Henyman, you know he doesnt get what you said, point it out more clearly!
haha way to find the 2 month old thread :p

Funny how we could now start an NTFS.org thread for nostalgic purposes. :p

I remember xp-erience.org, I loved that forum...wonder what ever happened to it. :p

As most things, it has evolved :)

I liked the colours, beats this boring colour scheme here.

It was nicer to be at also.

Lee said:
I liked the colours, beats this boring colour scheme here.

It was nicer to be at also.
you could always go elsewhere... dont like it here then go away.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back