Fixed Xp-erience.org, NTFS.org, osnn.net ..... then and now

shoulin

OSNN Addict
well not really a "then and now"

but what has happened to this site, more ad banners than ever before, and news updated maybe once a week? 4 members on the forums??

is this site under "new management" or have times of a windows based forum passed?

... opinions from people who even know what xp-erience.org was are welcomed.

Mondays are usually slow, and the usual suspects come loitering around later on during the week. You picked the wrong day to lament.

EP has a subscriber base now, if you subscibe you get no banner ads at all, and a nifty badge that says he now knows where you live.

EP hit a bump in the road. The site will pick up once he navigates out of said bump.

I kind of think most people are computer savy or computers don't need tweaking or support as much as before, everyone grows up with a computer now, back then people were just getting them.

I kind of think most people are computer savy or computers don't need tweaking or support as much as before, everyone grows up with a computer now, back then people were just getting them.

No excuse, there are plenty of ignorant people out there just waiting to spam our forums with threads of basic computing needs. We just need to spread the word, the word of OSNN. :)

I miss the days of countless hours spend on the forums trying to figure out what was the best arrangement for my 4 80mm case fans to try to keep my Athlon XP 1700+ cool.... man those were the days, my room sounded like an f-18 on takeoff durring high school....

... i didn't mean the post earlier as negative, imma try to spread the word about the forum all i can

i'll be back posting news soon, i just have a few paying jobs that are taking priority atm

well not really a "then and now"

but what has happened to this site, more ad banners than ever before, and news updated maybe once a week? 4 members on the forums??

is this site under "new management" or have times of a windows based forum passed?

... opinions from people who even know what xp-erience.org was are welcomed.

well where have you been? :p

he got lost down the back of my sofa. I did some housework the other day so he must have crawled out. Apologies...

I started in the xp-erience days and I wouldn't know a fifth of what I do today if it weren't for this site and group of people.

I can handle the ads since the boom in traffic causes sites to need ad revenue. I forgo it all by subscribing. but I also wish I had more time to give back...being a news poster I have been extremely lacking in my posting and can't wait to get more time!!!

Best place on the net.

Yeah, the whole thing needs a good sorting out, things are falling into place and then I am definately gonna give it the attention it deserves.

I have upgraded the forums and blog to the latest version recently, betas sadly, but should make upgrading to the final versions simpler and good to see that everything both public and testing are working great.

... saddly i have been a active reader but have not logged in in a while to help others out.. no time :(

It is really nice to see reading all these responses to my topic, on any other forum i would have been flamed by a million people. I miss the respect of osnn, that is what broguht me here in 2004. With this semester coming to an end it's time to be active again! w00t... haha w00t, thats old..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back