XP-Erience/NTFS.org mentioned in PC Answers January2003

if yah can... i'll give yah my details (In UK) so you can post me a copy.. will pay yer for it... then can sort out pictures and sutff from that

Gonna go into town just to look for one of those mags 2morrow ;)

MdSalih

I will, some how, get two copies!

I went out and bought it yesterday. £5

£5

It was the Christas 2002 issue. I was gutted.

congrats matt...w00t we get featured in a mag! w00t! :D

Thanks.
I thought it was the JAN/2003 edition?

Admin and Mods . .
Please put this article on the front page when available . .

I live in the US, from what I understand that mag isn't avail in the US. Let's go UK mods and admins, get a copy of the mag and post the article!! :p

Basically I got the previous issue by mistake - pre coffee..

The cheating scamp has officially piferred the next issue from teh back room!

Originally posted by Jewelzz
I live in the US, from what I understand that mag isn't avail in the US. Let's go UK mods and admins, get a copy of the mag and post the article!! :p
Waiting [!]

Sorry ppl 4 not replying here - downtime for christmas :p If any UK mods want a copy of the mag, I'll buy it @ work with staff-discount and mail it to you.

How about I PayPal you like $20 (or whatever the cost may be) for two copies/shipping to the US?

Originally posted by Daedalus
Sorry ppl 4 not replying here - downtime for christmas :p If any UK mods want a copy of the mag, I'll buy it @ work with staff-discount and mail it to you.
Sure! Tell me how much and madmatt will send you the money :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back