xp color correction resets to default

P

PusheR

I have a GeForce3 ti200 and xp home.

I make changes to "color correction" under advanced display settings and save the changes. I check the "apply settings at startup" box and hit apply.

Then, when I go into a game(counter-strike or medal of honor) the changes I made are removed and all settings go back to default.

This is driving me crazy. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

I have the same problems

Hi, I have the same problems. Did you solve the problem ? If yes could you explain, please.

Thanks !!

one solution

the only solution i was able to find was from an old post at another forum.

there is a program called Powerstrip at the following link.

http://www.entechtaiwan.com

Powerstrip 3.15 can be used for 30 days free. try it out and see if you like it.

it completely solved my problem as well as gave me a few new features that are very handy. the best addition was an in-game gamma hot key to raise and lower adjustments.

this was the only info on this subject i could find. i tried posting to three different forums and never got a response. i also tried going to dell support, and they gave me some silly reason for this problem.

hope this helps

Before you used Powerstrip, do you remember if your color corrections settings were in the desired position every time after Windows restarted ?

My real problem is that every time I exit windows with my color correction settings applied, the next time I restart windows all the settings are in the middle (default) position.

Thanks for your help,

R.S

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back