XP CD With (Integrated) SP1

im sure binks xp site will have all the info to create a bootable xp with sp1 intergated when the final get released :)

Done it, followed your guide and the link to create a bootable cdrom and all is well. I have a Xp Pro Sp1 with all my archives included on the same the disk so in the future when all goes pear shaped it aint gonna take long to format and get everything up and running again!!!!

Now XP SP1 Available

XP SP1 is available now on MS download so download and integrate it, and then burn!

I just looked at the Microsoft Download page and don't see it there. Could you please post the actual link to the page where you see it? Thanks.

This Is The Actual Link From Microsoft And The Page Will Be Posted Tomorrow 9th of Septemper.

Thanks - and no offense - but I'll be more comfortable when I see it posted on their site. I can wait the extra day. :)

Microsoft says:

"Windows XP SP1 Availability

Windows XP SP1 will be available to the general public Monday, Sept. 9, on the Windows XP Web site via download or CD fulfillment"

Have I been lied to by Microsoft???
;)

Well not really lied to. They figured out that is was all over the net so they put it up on thier servers

I've created the CD what about you ?
It's working just fine. And Bootable!

Mine seems to be OK. Thanks for the heads up on that one MMF. By the way are you using home or pro?

Dear Hipster Doofus
I use XP Pro. But XP SP1 Work Fine With All XP Versions Home Edition, Professional Edition And Also The Upcoming One Media Center Edition.

Hi

Did you try it? how is the CD? is it work fine like mine? tell me.

I will post a thread to show you how to make the new XP CD that can be installed without entering the product key when you install it, and also you can update a pc running xp to SP1 with this CD.

so are you saying, if you have one of those illegal cd-keys and u used the windows xp cd with the sp1 on it, it will install?

No that's not what MMF is saying.
He's putting together something so that adding a legit number is unnecessary during setup.

Thank you Hipster Doofus for the reply that's really what i mean.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back