XP 6in1 - Which One?

S

Sputnik Robot

XP 6in1 - Which One?

Greetingz,
I have XP 6in1
assuming I want to install XP Pro, which version seems to be the most "clean" (least problems).
which one do you recommend?

tia

Sputnik

u mean 4 in 1`s LOL well with xp u dont technically have to install em... but i did try the 4.37 a

No he means the 6 in 1 cd...

I wish I had it...

What are the options again... If I remember it has a choice of OEM's... I would stay away from those I belive there tied into the bios, a bios upgrade would mean activation... Go for the Corp as usual...

My first choice would be the MSDN Volume License Version. I would refrain from using the Home Editions as they are both OEM editions (one patched, one untouched).

There's already an 8in1 edition that ads the retail copies of Pro and Home. I personally don't really see the point of those N in 1 cds, although I can imagine the look on your friend's face if you tell him you have 8 copies of Windows XP in one CD. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back