XoloX file sharing

B

bheagle

“Mature file sharing has arrived...Sleek, smart, and simple”
- ABC NEWS

Rated #1 File Sharing application....“ just click-click and go... a perfect client!”
- Zeropaid

“XoloX is not an antibiotic, but it is a cure for frustrated file-sharing fans
... it takes the best tech aspects of Napster, BearShare, eDonkey, and KaZaA and wraps them in a sophisticated, friendly program”
- Tech TV

“As Bruce Springsteen wrote in Atlantic City "Everything dies baby that's a
fact, But maybe everything that dies someday comes back". Today is someday.
Xolox has come back.”
- editor, MP3Newswire.net

“This program is a killer.”
- InfoAnarcy

The rumor is true, XoloX is back.

We pledge to work hard to earn your trust and to regain you as a loyal user. We make the following promise to you: XoloX contains NO SPYWARE, NO SNEAKWARE, NO HIJACKWARE. We will never trick you into installing something that you don’t want to install or that you don’t know you are installing ...not now...not ever!

--Team XoloX--

XoloX Version 1.18

i tried it 3 weeks ago. it is nowhere and i mean NOWHERE near as good as it used to be. Winmx still kicks butt

I like winMX too, but it don't allow me to get EVERYTHING I am looking for.

i thought the point of sharing file is to get as many people as you can to use it... no matter how good the server/client is if only 10 people using it there's no point...

go with the flow....

Reply to:
i thought the point of sharing file is to get as many people as you can to use it... no matter how good the server/client is if only 10 people using it there's no point...

go with the flow....

I agree. While I like the way XoloX works, I seem to have a hard time finding files I want. And when I do it takes too long to even begin to download. :confused: Back to KazaaLite for me....

yeax xolox is good..........FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!

Everytime someone finds or comes up with a file sharing site, everyone is expected to run over there. Napster to limewire to winmx to morpheous to Kazaa finally to Kazaa Lite. Stop the Madness!:eek: ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back