XFIRE network

does anyone else have problems with xfire and joining people bf2 games. Mine never joins a friends game.. rather annoying. Seems that the whole thing is a bit buggy as well.

BF2 takes a little bit to update when it detects a friends game. You have to wait till it gathers ALL the server data and shows the actual score board. If you click on join to early BF2 will tell you it cant connect.

As far as being buggy its on a game by game basis some are worse then others. But for the most part its pretty reliable and stable imho. They have to write script for each game, each game is different as you know :) So they update the coding for some games sometimes and what not.

sindustrial is minez
I play BF2/SF (not so much anymore), Ghost recon 1 (till 3 comes out),
Swat 4, Ravenshield and a couple others! hope to play yall!

Ill get this when I go home, my screenie is still mlakrid
Guess I should change it

Heh

Im DLing now.. if anyone wants to play msg me on Xfire...

:)

Phew ok I added eveeryone..

:) hope to se you all out there!!

/BUMP Ok guys I added you all, but no one seems to play CSS anymore...

Im actually having people run away from me now on the servers I play on.. and getting to just over 1.0 in KR with about 25% HS's not too shabby if you ask me

Considering I have only played since just before X-mas I mean....

I know I dont play CSS as much anymore, not quite sure why... just havnt felt the urge to.

We should try to round everyone up and get a osnn match going, just for fun :)

say WHEN and I will be there...

IM IN... we just need the TIME/LOC...

and whos gonna play!

I think someone should host it instead of joining one of the many servers out there.... just for control and such. So the first step would be determining who has the best connection for hosting? *cough* zeke_mo :p

electronicpunk of course, tho I don't use it very much.
i don't like applications that have adverts integrated into them.

Electronic Punk said:
electronicpunk of course, tho I don't use it very much.
i don't like applications that have adverts integrated into them.

ming said:
nooberise

I will add you two when I get home...

No one mentioned if they would be willing to play anytime soon, or when

:D

well im playing css right now... even though im supposed to be revising.. :p

ming said:
well im playing css right now... even though im supposed to be revising.. :p

LOL well I would join you if I was home...

want to setup a time to play tonight? I have a ventrilo server we can use, and a two man team with good comms can take out a group of 3-5 fairly easily with the use of nades and flashes that is SOOO FUN...

bah... im tempted.. but really must revise.. hehe
maybe on friday... will be finished with exams that day.

ming said:
bah... im tempted.. but really must revise.. hehe
maybe on friday... will be finished with exams that day.

ok.. I can wait... :D

I just want to play with people I know who can give me tips and/or criticism to make me a better player...

I think my biggest problem is I am impatient, and I have noticed especially from just being an observer, that they seem to stop and wait for long intervals, listening, and then retracing their steps to make sure they are not getting flanked... I like to rush out and get kills, and sometimes it works, sometimes its as good as suicide...

iv got my sig as the xfire thing...when im playing a game it comes up with what im playing but after it says i have played no gaems this week or all time. why is this.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back