XBOX 360 on Computer LCD, or even two?

Halo 3 rocks :D

Market place is brilliant for downloading decent demo's of all the big name games to have a play before you buy the full version.

OK, holy **** balls.

Making my Dell's such a better purchase - I was able to go right into the monitor for audio and video, didn't even need my HDMI (component) I think it would be called? Then, from there I got audio out to my logitech z2300's. Wasn't even sure I hooked everything up correct on the first shot, and then I turned it on.....

BOOOOOM what an amazing sound!!!!! It defaulted to 480p, but when I changed to the correct 1080p - wow, all I can say is wow.

Pics aren't great, am actually getting a new camera soon. It's messy and I need to work on cables, but just wanted it up and running.

Gamertag is kcnychief - send me friend invites :)

Attachments

• 100_0803111.jpg
    100_0803111.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 248
  • 100_080433333.jpg
    100_080433333.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 1,440
  • 100_0802.jpg
    100_0802.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 165
  • 100_0801112222.jpg
    100_0801112222.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 884
Last edited:
I'm so jealous of that setup Derek.

P.S. Don't listen to Dave. He has GoW issues :p

First impressions -

Really great gaming experience and play. HALO 3 is dang cool - accept going online is a bit annoying as it seems to be youngin's talkin trash about my mother and stuff. This was immediately followed by some serious p0wning, although admittedly I'm rusty.

MLB 2K8 is amazing, but the control is very hard. Swing is complicated, but I'll get used to it (requires multiple trigger actions). I downloaded a bunch of other demos, very cool stuff.

I'm very happy with the purchase, worth every penny IMO. I did think the game was a bit loud though when you are playing and a disc is in the tray. Other than that, which is easy to drown out with high gaming volume, I loved it.

Oooh, now that you are online, let's have that 4 person Legendary Campaign we were talking about ( I think GM and myself were?) and dominate Halo 3 that way :D

LES DO IT

glad your enjoying it :D

Gamer tag: Henyman

Heny - can you send me an invite (kcnychief) - else I'll try when I'm online again.

@Saz, probably in for that, but need to shake off a bit of rust first. If you haven't already, send me a gamer invite (Vern, GM, you too!)

Oooh, now that you are online, let's have that 4 person Legendary Campaign we were talking about ( I think GM and myself were?) and dominate Halo 3 that way :D

LES DO IT

Hells yeah.

Yet, you still aren't on my friends list. I think the invite expired again :p

ohfgee

Sazarius, right?

I think you are on my friends list.

I see you pop on from time to time.

Are you sure I am not on your list?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back