XBOX 360 in the Wild!

Dreamwill said:
if anything, microsoft should be happy that this kid took the pic of himself playing Halo2. A lot of people were wishy-washy about 360 because of Microsoft's unwillingness to confirm backwards compatibility.
That pic of a fuzzy Halo 2 logo really proves nothing. Anyone with a computer could do that in a sec.

Xie said:
That pic of a fuzzy Halo 2 logo really proves nothing. Anyone with a computer could do that in a sec.

Or just play Halo 2 on the first XBox and hide it in the back. He wasnt actually playing it.

how is the case going? Did the kid got busted and the dad got his job fried?

NetRyder said:
No, but I heard this from someone who knows what's going on.
Cool, so was a legit 360 then, and kid just took horrible pics? :)

Ya know what, I think he took the pictures himself. If you look at this picture first, you can see that he is looking up, and there isn't a lot of room over his right shoulder between the console and th wall. Then, look at this picture, you don't see any shadows looming over the console. There is a VERY small space, and to be that low someone would have to be crouching. You can see the shadow from the controller cable, but not from a person? Odd, isn't it? Or maybe I'm just looney...

I think the thing I find hardest to believe is that this kids dad works for MS and he is playing with a dev console on what looks like a ~13" TV.

Xie said:
I think the thing I find hardest to believe is that this kids dad works for MS and he is playing with a dev console on what looks like a ~13" TV.

I was thinking that too, but it appears they just moved since there is like nothing else there. That might be the kids TV, maybe his dad just got the job.

kcnychief said:
I was thinking that too, but it appears they just moved since there is like nothing else there. That might be the kids TV, maybe his dad just got the job.
Well unless he was flipping burgers you would think he would have larger then that. :p Anyhoo case closed I guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back