XBOX 360 in the Wild!

haha that would be sooooo wrong if the kids friends did that..

Look at his stupid "I accomplished something" smile. hahaha. :laugh:

Any clue when the 360 is coming out or how much it will cost... i think it will be 350-400 bucks :S

If you weren't so lazy cody you would read stuff instead of asking other people to do it all the time

I just posted a comment on the frontpage .. perhaps I should have here. I hate when it's in both places as then my comments are torn between the two as I'm to lazy to cut and paste. :p

I found those wires sticking out the top of the console interesting. Also how hard would it be to fake a image on the screen (TV)? I remember this done wrt people claiming to have modded consoles on the past to run stuff. If dad works for MS and is making enough $ (and would be being paid nicely I think to be one of the few able to take a Xbox 360 home) then why the 13" TV? Why not on the plasma or 60" monster? Who has a 13" TV on the floor in the middle of a empty room?
~Xie (front page)

maybe a fake but i doubt it. he just has too smug a look. lol god his dad must be upset. wonder if he even knows yet.

If Microsoft fired a valuable employee over something so inconsequentially stupid as this, then they deserve the fact that much of the cutting-edge talent seems to be heading onto the likes of Google.

I mean, really. What does this prove? That Microsoft has beta hardware out there? For a system that's expected to be released by the end of the year? That gets filed under the "duh" category.

The kid will probably get a reprimand by his father, and Microsoft will tell the father to be more careful. That's it, I bet.

Melon

Well interesting, not sure if its real or fake but would be interesting to know what happens

If Microsoft fired a valuable employee over something so inconsequentially stupid as this, then they deserve the fact that much of the cutting-edge talent seems to be heading onto the likes of Google.

I mean, really. What does this prove? That Microsoft has beta hardware out there? For a system that's expected to be released by the end of the year? That gets filed under the "duh" category.

The kid will probably get a reprimand by his father, and Microsoft will tell the father to be more careful. That's it, I bet.

Melon

you would be suprised how seriuse companys are with there rules. I dont think microsoft will take this pleasently. But we wont know anything for awhile if ever. so hehe.

You just wouldn't post pictures would you? *bangs head on desk*

Lucky git though... :p

if anything, microsoft should be happy that this kid took the pic of himself playing Halo2. A lot of people were wishy-washy about 360 because of Microsoft's unwillingness to confirm backwards compatibility.

Other than that, the only thing this kid's revealed, is that his dad is an awful decorator.

melon said:

Melon

Well said Melon,

BUt lets not forget this is Microsoft... example.. rumor had it the guy that set up the XP Pro machined that BSOD'd right after B.G said" XP PRo is the most stable operating system ever created...." Paraphrasing of course...

TOO DAMN FUNNY.......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back