Xbox 2 Launch

hsn said:
Good move. This console war is going to very interesting indeed.

Source: Gamespot

Haha! Sweeeeeet. Halo 3 in the spring...I hope that's enough time for Bungie.

Also I came across these shots of prototypes:

picture18bw.png

picture27dw.png

picture30rj.png

picture46wt.png

picture53lj.png

And all the different faceplates that might be available:

covers8ci.jpg

In the latest issue of TIME magazine, there's an article about Xbox 360 which states that it will be able to play Xbox games.

Yeah, they are from that video. I like the face-plate with the 360 circles. :)

I think I'll get the blue one which states "CONSOLE" across the front... just in-case I forget what the 360 is. :p

E3 is gona have lots of interesting info by the looks of it :D

~bk said:
In the latest issue of TIME magazine, there's an article about Xbox 360 which states that it will be able to play Xbox games.
Will be interesting to see if this is true or not. If so I would hate to be the guys that have to do it. :p

SPeedY_B said:
Your own loss more than anything, Windows Media Player is the only thing which can play WMV3 on the Mac. There is the exception of one other tool, however it was something that cost money, so I disregarded it, and don't remember the name :)
Wasn't a fan of WMP on my XP box, I'm not installing it on my Mac. :p I'd rather find a way to convert the video ... but I'm even debating if it's worth it.

Xie said:
Wasn't a fan of WMP on my XP box, I'm not installing it on my Mac. :p I'd rather find a way to convert the video ... but I'm even debating if it's worth it.
It's Ok on the Mac, it's literally just a player.. not much bloat, and as I say.. the only thing which can play those annoying WMV3's.

SPeedY_B said:
It's Ok on the Mac, it's literally just a player.. not much bloat, and as I say.. the only thing which can play those annoying WMV3's.
If I get bored I'll find a way to convert it. :)

Just watched a bit of the conference. It was pretty good. The games look flippin amazing. :D

New Ghost Recon 3 footage. Still not confirmed if it's in-game but it's bloody amazing. :)

Warning: Large file.

NetRyder said:

That is true as well, but that guy is now an ex-employee of Square-Enix as he got hired by Microsoft and created a new development studio - Mistwalker to make 360 games. That has been known since Feb.

In addition to that, Square Enix is now supporting the 360 with Final Fantasy, along with a couple unknown games, which was announced yesterday for the first time :)

With the controllers do all of them have to be wiresless? or can we still use the ones with wires? I dont really feel like buy new wireless controllers... but i dont have one right now

You won't be able to use the current Xbox controllers, and I'm sure there will be non-wireless controllers available.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back