X-Istence and wind3D: Happy Birthday!

Happy happy b'day both y'all.

TGIF :smoker:

Happy Birthday. Cookies all around.

Happy Birthday - both of you!

Pass the cookies please - Henry you got the milk??

:yes: i certanly do:
Milk.gif

Thanks guys :D. So far it was great, instead of being at home I went to the college I want to go to to study software engineering, and I met with the enrollment co-ordinator, and I learned a great deal about the university. I am definitely going here, the people are friendly, the weather is great year round, definitely a school I am going to fit in with, as it is really all about the computers :D.

Thats awesome, so does that mean you are going to party extra hard for your birthday then?

oh and Happy Birthday!

Nice, my college was ok, course was the worst ever!

Went in hoping to learn more bout computer hardware and some server stuff, came out with how to install DHCP and DNS on Win2000 Server (using the wizards) and how to code in ASP.

SIGH!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back