WWE (WWF) Fans

yah i get all the dirt there, its hilarious what these guys find out, and what WWE (WWF) really doesn't tell us. They are pretty true most of the time...

I knew the nWo was going to be there about a month and a half before they went on tv.

Is it true that Goldberg will be there tonight?
Heard he finally signed a contract and will be at Judgement Day.

Once upon a time the British Bulldog had a nicec yorkshire accent, seemed to have lost it tho.

nope goldberg did not since with them as of yet. not sure if he will either. wwe can offer him the money, but he doesnt want to work that many days, so i hear.

Sad about the Biritish Bulldog, and he will be missed. Scott Hall is a moron, and decided to leave as a result of the plane incident. As for goldberg, i would love to see him back in a ring, regardless of it being WWE or anything else

I read Hall, along with Henning were fired after the plane incident

They were going to be fined. But after a report released from WWE, they just "resigned". So yea, they were fired

yes, hall and hennig were fired. goldust was close to being fired also. flair was drunk and stripping on the plane. bradshaw and michael hayes also have a little quarrel.

btw, nash and xpac almost quit also.

Dam, where did that get all that beer. They are big guys, alot to get them drunk

Goldberg will never work for Vince. And, now that Hulk is done as champ I can go back to watching it.

BOOOOOOOO HULKAMANIA. BOOOOOO.

its cool though, undertaker has been waiting a long time to be champ again

The undertaker is past it, hes too old, too slow and too boring now. So is Hulk but he has the whole nolvelty thing going for him at the mo

I can not dispute that. I am sure that this course of action will hurt the WWE fan base.

I just hope Goldberg comes into WWE and destroys that old-timer Terry Bolea (you know who he is :D ) coz his time is UP!

Bring on the Ultimate Warrior :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Goku
I just hope Goldberg comes into WWE and destroys that old-timer Terry Bolea (you know who he is :D ) coz his time is UP!

Bring on the Ultimate Warrior :rolleyes:

Sooo true.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back