Worst show on TV

Any sort of reality show. Also enterprise. I was expecting so much from that show & nearly every week it disappoints. Oh yeah, passions. I don't know whether to laugh or throw something at the telly. (Ive only ever seen one full episode)

southafrican Tv totaly suxs unless you have satalite tv , even the c*ap you get on there is not much better than english tv

the worst things on tv have to be british soaps, how many times can you go through the same 'cheating on partner' storyline

and the kids cant act for sh*t

:D

Anything thats on during the daytime in the UK is appauling :p

AMERICAN TV SUCKS A$$, i hope i never have to watch american tv again.!! ^__^

heh, i've never had the privaledge (or discomfort) to watch american TV, surely cant be worse than in the UK ¦D

Well my rellies coem to visit us in Australia from the UK, and they think our tv is the worst. we have a ratio of about 6 minutes tv show 5 minutes adds allt eh way through a show makes it really crap to follow a story

AMERICAN tv was the spawn of all that is crap on UK tv, EXCEPTIONS are EASTENDERS AND SUCH, (they should all burn in hell).

US tv is Shockingly bad.

anybody see the ROOM 101 show, now thats classic. with spike milligan on it.

Oh, and i hate UK soap opera's too, i Cringe at ever Soap anthem i hear!!!!

what about Judge Judy and all that crap
they were definately some of the worst!!

Guess your age?

Originally posted by Dave Holbon
I played on the soundtrack to Dad's Army. It was the last recording made by Bud Flanagan before he died. Show's you how old I am then!

Dave you need to check out the What was the first concert you attended? thread so I can have a crack at working your age out - mostly I've underdone everyone! :D

Anyway right now I can't think of any programme worse than:

Golf tournaments. Yuk

Mubbers

Pop Idol....Pop Stars and any other bile starting with Pop ¬!!!!!!!! i end up shouting at the tellie as they are so crap :--(

Survivor, all eight hundred of them, and the wanna-be ones too.

suriver sucks so much, god it sucked when it came out why are they still doing it ??!!!!!

(not on the topic) Madmatt can i use that little xp-erience logo too ? That you have as your sig thing ????

blah.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back