Worst Part Off Job

Originally posted by Evil Marge
My bedroom needs decorating :p

Liverpool to the North-East is about 2hrs......I'll be there in 1hr

/me getting all excited as I'm packing my tool..............

erm I mean tools :D :D

Fine. But I have frequently falling plaster coming down on my head. It doesn't hurt, but sometimes scares me.

Imagine, late into the night, you're glued to your computer screen. Everyone is sleeping. Your senses dulled. You know no one is in your room.

Then something crashes down on your head.

Originally posted by Nick M
Fine. But I have frequently falling plaster coming down on my head. It doesn't hurt, but sometimes scares me.

Imagine, late into the night, you're glued to your computer screen. Everyone is sleeping. Your senses dulled. You know no one is in your room.

That happened to my daughter .A poster fell on her in the middle of the nite and she was out of that room like a flash :D

Ok Alan I'm expecting you and your tool :p

lol Marge. But this comes from the ceiling and breaks over my head. I just sit there and twich for a few seconds untill I realize that it was my ceiling.

lol Marge. But this comes from the ceiling and breaks over my head. I just sit there and twich for a few seconds untill I realize that it was my ceiling.

At least its not spiders :eek:

Hey Nick,

You need a plasterer first and then I will do your ceiling;)

After I have finished at Evil Marge's, so I am taking no bookings for a year now :D :D

Originally posted by Alan
Hey Nick,

You need a plasterer first and then I will do your ceiling;)

After I have finished at Evil Marge's, so I am taking no bookings for a year now :D :D
You mean a year and a half :cool:

;) :p :D

I'm gonna do the following. Take a stick and knock all the plaster off in the area surrounding my desk. lol the easy way.

Stupid management, pay high rent for this place, and yet they haven't done cosmetic repairs in 5 years.

;) :p :D

I'm gonna do the following. Take a stick and knock all the plaster off in the area surrounding my desk. lol the easy way.

Stupid management, pay high rent for this place, and yet they haven't done cosmetic repairs in 5 years.

Make sure you wear a hard hat :D

Re: Re: Worst Part Off Job

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
The cleaners? However you do have to stay around the mess to ensure customers do not tread in the spillage and slip as Tescos could be liable for any personal harm caused. Did you pay attention in your induction? - Punk going for the manager job ;)

we got dam lazy cleaners....if it's a bit of custard or sumin we have 2 do it ourselves:huh: only if we spill milk all over the floor or sumin they get off there asses:D

This year and from now on we work through Christmas. You expect it for the services etc but not in manufacturing. Suppose the worst part of the job is working for greedy b@~#*$£s.

PP

stupid customers.....or customers....or stupid people. all the same really.

everything else is ok for the lack of work i do. ;)

lifting heavy bus tubs, having co-workers who don't do work, having to go to work at 8am (i used to have to go in at 6, but i got that to stop), always being expected to be doing work, so no down time, only getting a 20 to 30 (if i'm lucky) minute break for 8 hours of work.

Here is what I truely hate about my job:

Ever work with a slacker?? If not, you're lucky.

We actually have a few slackers where I work. The 1st being a night shift supervisor. He never does a full shift and what little work there is for him to do, he hands off to the other ppl on his shift.
The 2nd and most annoying slacker is our tape librarian. She never did do a full days work! She actually quit (she says on account of me :D ) but the manager at the time hired, basically begged her, to come back.
Now, she's pregnant and does ever less work. Why just today, she came in as close to 09:00 as I've see her do, pulled the tapes that have to go offsite (500 tapes and it took her 2 hrs to pull them). Then walked out to me and said "Here's the scratch list, I'm leaving for the day" 2 hrs!!! 2 hrs!!! That's all she worked and gave no explaination as to why she was leaving. I'm not her supervisor so I can't ask for an explaination, all I can do is say "ok"

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, I have such a headache now :mad:

Oh yea, one more thing. The lazy ass supervisor, is the lazy ass tape librarian's supervisor :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back