World's best hacker

Read that yesterday, gawd the cheek of some users, dispicable.

nice story - dunno if it's true or not, but worth a read for sure :p

actually, I have personally met such a supposed top-hacker online - so it might very well be true :p

How did this become news? Must be 1st time (or never have) IRC users reporting this. This is EVERYDAY stuff on IRC, nothing to see move along.

oh, I'm sure it's nothing new - there always have been idiots :p - it's just sooooo funny to see a hacker who doesn't know what 127.0.0.1 is :p

would mean that he's just using some standard hacking tool without knowing what's what :p

Jozhik said:
oh, I'm sure it's nothing new - there always have been idiots :p - it's just sooooo funny to see a hacker who doesn't know what 127.0.0.1 is :p

would mean that he's just using some standard hacking tool without knowing what's what :p
a) he's not a hacker b) the correct term is cracker c) he's a wanna be script kiddie that gets no respect from either a OR b

No-one if they are the such tells anyone they are a hacker or cracker, it's something personal or group orientated.

Xie said:
a) he's not a hacker b) the correct term is cracker c) he's a wanna be script kiddie that gets no respect from either a OR b
No respect from me either, no matter what he is - just worth a good laugh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

gimme his address, I'll threaten to hack his house with an envelope!!! :laugh:

Jozhik said:
No respect from me either, no matter what he is - just worth a good laugh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

gimme his address, I'll threaten to hack his house with an envelope!!! :laugh:

Could always threaten him/her with releasing lots of viruses that would kill all his/her flora.

funny to read... but not sure if I should believe what happened. lol

Amazing!!!

The Enquirer said:
The 26 year-old German claimed he was the baddest hacker in town
Well I gotta admit, he was almost right (just as long as you read "baddest" as "worst") :laugh:

Anyone ever read the denial of service log at Steve Gibsons site a few years ago (it's still there) about some 12 year old hacker/cracker that was called 'wicked' Gibson reckons he is the 'badest hacker'.

It's all a game, it's in the game.

Lee said:
Anyone ever read the denial of service log at Steve Gibsons site a few years ago (it's still there) about some 12 year old hacker/cracker that was called 'wicked' Gibson reckons he is the 'badest hacker'.

It's all a game, it's in the game.

Yeah, read that. That was some crazy shiit. :D

Man, deleting yer own drives, hah! :p

About five years ago I walked into the branch of my local bank as had been my custom when paying in cheques and cash. I looked for the bank supplied paying in slips but could find none. On enquiring I was told that this service had now been discontinued for security reasons. Apparently the bank supplied slips did not contain any account details like the ones issues to customers and the teller had to input them manually, however they were, for all intense and purpose, identical to the personal issue slips which did contain the account info.

The teller only knew the difference when swiping it through the machine. Some clever and lateral thinking person pre-printed about ten thousand of the paying-in slips which contained his own account details (held in magnetic ink or similar) substituting the blank one in about twenty branches of various banks in and around the City of London. It was about four weeks before anyone knew something was amiss and another four before the problem was actually identified. It’s never been disclosed how much the banks lost but I suspect it ran into the many millions as by the time they had traced the initial transfers the accounts were zeroed. No one has ever been caught.

This is clever because it relied on new technology being introduced, did not involve breaking into anywhere and could have been done by just about anyone. It’s technically a hack because it relied on computer technology and a lack of understanding by the people who implemented it (to save money by employing less people). I am lead to believe that the introduction of this system has never recovered its costs to any the banks involved and it’s still in use today.

:) :)

Far to many people that aren't in touch with the rest of the net. This is EVERYDAY stuff, nothing to post on frontpage of any respectable news site. :(

Sorry just pisses me off a bit ...

guys be very afraid of this guy, he might get u next :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back