World of Warcraft

Lvl 24 Human Warlock - on Shadowsong (went up over 2 levels last night, most productive night in a long time)

The speechbubbles scared the crap out of me, went off on some sort of weebl and bob craze with a random heh

New hotbars are useful, means i don't really need ct or cosmos to make playing a warlock easier :)

Still enjoying it... no one else on Shadowsong?

also level 24 now but not on the same server :)
killed my first other player today, felt good.
Can't wait until I am level 60 so I can just go and destroy cities :p

lancer said:
ok got WOW from a great friend with a free 10 day trail, so i'll install it tonight, thats if the wife doesn't want some long talk about where we are heading.... anyway .... perhaps i'll see some of you.

What servers do you guys play on?
Filthy rich 52 warlock on Arthas. Not the most stable server, but definitely the most active. Low pop is nice for stability, high pop is nice for grouping. Just gotta find something you like :) PvP is nothing but a gankfest until you hit about 40-44. Ganking goes down a bit then, but not entirely.

Last edited:
ok well i played WOW for like 1 minute this weekend then exited it, i was so bored.. but perhaps i just wasn't in the mood, i'll try again tonight.

REALLY? OMG I was so MAD last night when they were doing that "45 minutes" of emergency maintenance... Bastards!! it was THREE F*^&*^G HOURS!

:(

Oh well...

Im on lightning Blade (PVP) LOW POP if anyone wants to come level with me on my server drop me a message
Lecter Undead Rogue 12
Nemod Tauren Warrior 21
Emhotep Undead Priest 7
Taug Orc SHaman 14th

i usually just play CS:source, there really is no game better than it.

The biggest thing for me was when i was heavily into EQ, my wife was all bitch bitch bitch, so perhaps subconciously, i am trying not to like it... hmmmm seems possible :)

LOL

ok I can admit I had roughly the same problem: I had a g/f with which our relationship wasnt going so well, and I had a girl from work always telling me to dump her...
SOO... when my g/f told me it was her or the game... Lets just say I had a new apt the same day, made sure my cable and Cable modem were installed and got my happy ass over there THAT weekend, and I invited the girl from work over to help break in my bed at my new place....

ARGH... the pains of young love... thank god I have grown up SOME since then..

this post makes me seem soo shallow...

If you think Im shallow...

<------------------------PRESS the yellow STAR!!

mlakrid said:
Also, the one feature I wish they would implement in Wow that they had in Diablo is Melee classes having 2 weapon slots, so you could swithc from one to another.

i think you can do this with a macro. check the forums, you can have one key swap out and item, as long as the item is always in the same slot in one of your bags. the macro points to the item in bag x, slot y. so whatever item is there will be swaped. i.e. it doesnt swap items, it swaps whatever is in a location the macro points to.

wow, can't help feeling I have picked the worst race (tauren) and the worst class (hunter) but I am gonna go with it.
So close to level 30 now.

Electronic Punk said:
wow, can't help feeling I have picked the worst race (tauren) and the worst class (hunter) but I am gonna go with it.

Actually a Tauren hunter is great for PVP..

it goes like: Drop trap hide behind bush... send pet to attack .. let him engage first then pelt with concussive shot, then when he gets to you *WAR STOMP* run out till gun range again... repeat

really nasty

thank god Im a Shaman, when hunters attack me I get just out of rifle range, drop an earthbind totem, cast IGW, then run right to the hunter, and proceed to whoping that A$$!

HEHHEE

You dont have to worry about that (cept Dueling of course)

I am not too concerned with PVP, unless they are about 10 levels below me... my safety net :)

I have come across other players, blatently "goodies" and I can't attack them... damn weird. Ashenvale ... is it their territory or something? Don't really understand.

Yay for my new epic mount! I hear the quest is to buy 300G in vendor items. Hope they don't nerf that before I hit 60! 59 tonght...

Electronic Punk said:

Hunters are massive damage dealers at high levels. I dread them more than any other class because their pets/autoshots keep interrupting my spells. I can fear the pet first; it's the only way I can survive. Just glad undead can't be hunters and shamans. Will of the Forsaken (immune to charm/sleep/fear) is a classbreaker for me

Last edited:
i too hope they don't nerf the whole mount thing before i reach 60, or 40 forthat matter. i am 37 right now. i keep hearing differant things about the paladin mount.

1) that it is free to paladins at lvl 40(not the epic mount, just the regular)
it just involves speaking with someone in the cathedral.

2) that it requires some large donations (150 gold or more) and a easy quest which consists of just aquiring some meterials for someone.

3) that it is a very difficult quest.

anyone have good, recent info on this?

electrickpirate said:
i too hope they don't nerf the whole mount thing before i reach 60, or 40 forthat matter. i am 37 right now. i keep hearing differant things about the paladin mount.

1) that it is free to paladins at lvl 40(not the epic mount, just the regular)
it just involves speaking with someone in the cathedral.

2) that it requires some large donations (150 gold or more) and a easy quest which consists of just aquiring some meterials for someone.

3) that it is a very difficult quest.

anyone have good, recent info on this?

Here's the truth. No quest. Speak to the person in the cathedral the minute you hit 40.

The quest that they are talking about is for the elite mount for warlocks and it is supposed to be extremely hard. As for paladins, you are safe for now. not sure about hte epic mount though.

here are some pictures of epic mounts http://www.beyondeight.com/WoWUI/?p=11

I'll have to switch to your server when I can EP, so we can have a Horde -VS- Alliance Hunter spank-a-thon. :)

What pet have you got at the minute? I've got 'The Rake', only on L14 atm tho...!

Oh mate, its been ages since I talked to you.
Get on Messenger tonight!

I am a level 33 hunter with a pet cat who is also level 33

Dinged 60...getting my epic Dreadsteed today, hopefully (if there are no other major costs to it than the ones I know of).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back