World of Warcraft

Who's playing this now?

What shard/race/class?

Got 2 Chars in the runs. Lvl 16 Human Warlock on Shadowsong (non PvP)
and Lvl 8 Tauren Druid on Bladefist (PvP) (only started him tonight)

Anyone else liking this game? :)

I am playing on 2 servers.

Silverhand - Aprox = lvl 27 Human Paladin
Elune - Aprox = lvl 7 Dark Elf Druid (backup character)

This game rocks! even with the server issues its still a great game.

Stroadt - 49 Hunter - Horde - Sargeras (PvP) - US
300 Alchemy / Herbalism

Came over with a bunch of people from Dark Age of Camelot - Percival. Right now WoW has no real endgame that interests me and horrible server stability / access. I went back to DAoC and have been having a blast. Just waiting on Battlegrounds for WoW to see how that pans out.

what is this battlegrounds for WoW that people are mentioning? I keep getting tidbits of info but nothing concrete.

I have:

Server: Skullcrusher

lvl 60 Gnome Warlock 300/300 alchemy/herbalism
lvl 35 Human Priest ~200/200 tailoring/enchanting

Server: Gorefien
lvl 16 Tauren Shaman
lvl 15 Undead Mage

Ah thanks for the link, looks to be just for the PVP players out there. I am a RP server guy myself.... But it does look like it could be fun.

ZeroHour said:
By the way all you WoW players download http://www.ctmod.net/
Its brilliant. It makes WoW so much better :D

using COSMOS myself ctmod just doesn't have enough features.

also check out www.curse-gaming.com for additional addons you may want to look at. only bad thing you have to create an account before you can download. but hey its free.

What do those do?

Bought this game last night.
Currently a level 8 Tauren Hunter on Agramar called Electronicus (ElectronicPunk was too long dammit)

only level 8? Wow... maybe we should all join the lowest populated pvp server available and start a character there for some OSNN vs the world PVP action...

hehehe

"I ate his liver, with some fava beans, and a nice Chianti ...... psst, psst, psst, psst..."

12.95 a month I believe I dont know as I have htme bill me once every 3 months..

Those mods change the UI of the game to add very useful features such as OSD of health for people in your party, alarm clocks.... adding notes to the map. the list is just endless, very much worth the download. And Blizzard doesnt consider them hacks they even have a forum at their site dedicated to UI mods. The cost 14.99 a month if you pay month to month.

mlakrid said:
12.95 a month I believe I dont know as I have htme bill me once every 3 months..

UK is double that then :(

I thought level 8 was pretty good for one nights work.

Well, if you didnt get to play any of the betas or open beta then yes thats fine... WoW is a VERY quest oreinted game, the best quests are the ones where you can get like four seperate quests for killing X amount of Y creatures and return to me....
Then you complete them all and return them as soon as you finish completeing them.

Keep on trucking....
and dont grind for exp until you get to the mid 30's
quest, and kill all creatures between quests but dont go out of your way to do so, is the best advice I could give.

i am concidering bying this game. my hang up is whether or not it will be worth it. i betaed matrix online, and as for that game, i wouldn't play it it was free.

WoW seems really cool though.

i am familiar with diablo, diablo 2, LoD by blizzard. and have a few questions about WoW

1) are the classes tied to sex like in diablo 2?
ex. in d2, if youre an assassin, youre a chic.

2) the bank system, can i access my stuff from any bank like the chest in d2, or do i have to go to the exact bank i made the deposit?

Your sex doesnt change what class you want to be, your species and "alliance" do however. You can choose from the Horde and The Alliance.

As far as I know you can access stuff in the bank from any bank in the game. I could be wrong about this though.

I say the game is worth getting, most of the people that play are pretty cool. I have ran into some not so nice people on PVP servers so I try to stick to RP servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back