World Cup Soccer

I'm the Queen of Biatches, I have my way of getting revenge
Muahahaha

Guy doing the kicking: "steal my ball will ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Guy getting kicked in the balls: "I hate it when that happensssssssssssssssssss"

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Perhaps they decided you don't need pads to play real football ;)

(hehehe flame on)

First Flame Volley:
England beat Argentina? I DON'T THINK SO! :D The way England played against the Sweeds. Man are they in trouble. Plus the way the U.S. played, they are defenitely a much better team. They were pushing to ball alot more than Portugal was, plus the score would have been 3-1 if not for than shoddy defensive kick in front of their goal.

P.S. I don't think France is going to pass to the next round. They are playing POOPY! :p

P.P.S. And it's "Futbol"... You English, Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Perhaps they decided you don't need pads to play real football ;)

(hehehe flame on)

EP, I thought this thread was about soccer, not rugby:D

I may be mistaken but last I saw the soccer players all wore shin pads, of course I dont understand why they need pads to play a non-contact sport;)

Besides being wimps those guys are also bad actors (guy gets hit in the leg with ball, falls down holding his head to draw red card on other guy):D

Now gonaads, don't be picking on the English, after all they gave us Monty Python and Snatch :p

Originally posted by Iceman38
Now gonaads, don't be picking on the English, after all they gave us Monty Python and Snatch :p

Yeah your right,
Lock Stock and two Smokin Barrels, Train Spotting and of course, The Ministry of Silly Walks(Monty Python) :D
English Soccer players, now they can act. :p

ITS FOOTBALL,FOOTBALL , FOOTBALL its always been FOOTBALL. AGHHHHGHHHH ::Runs around madly and falls over::

Yellow Card to Khayman, for falling and faking a foul. :p

You must be joking ME!, for the love of &*&* I was tripped, he was pulling my shirt, he elbowed me in the head...are you BLIND!
:D

But Khayman, it's where you had your hand that made him trip you and give you a nice elbow to the head to boot.... :eek:

Look ere you lot, it's SOCCER, get it SOCCER. Game for wimps. :p

[me now ducking for cover] :eek:

no... if you want a game for WIMPS... look no farther than curling...

(hides behind hip doofus...) :D

Originally posted by sazar99
no... if you want a game for WIMPS... look no farther than curling...

(hides behind hip doofus...) :D

is that really in question? :)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I may have to edit this post later but we are sanking them, did you see that 3 shot combo against the Argentinian keeper. Full respect to the keeper he is having a stormer... hopefully we will get past hima few more times...

"One of the best teams in the world, and we made them look distinctly ordinary."

Originally posted by sazar99
that piccie was a classic on a well known footy mags popular segment called "SPOT THE FOOTBALL" and I tell you a lot of people had the same reaction to you lads and lasses :)

footy world cup on... USA beat a favorite... portugal... who have the second most expensive player of all time Luis Figo... 3-2.... viva america...

my team? argentina... the argies will win it all.. or so I hope..

YNWA !!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA 1 - 0 to england MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA not so good without Maridona eh lmfao.

I got 2 for ya...

pic_29321.jpg

Scoreboard.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back