World Cup Soccer

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
For all you Soccer Fans (Me Too):p
goal.jpg

GOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!

By the look of his face, the green guy actually enjoys it.

Post your funniest Soccer pic. :D

One more, Edited for Television.
whizz.jpg

Isn't that funnel the wrong way round. I hate to think where he stuck the other end. :eek:

Originally posted by gonaads
For all you Soccer Fans (Me Too):p
goal.jpg

GOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!

I remember that from "All your base are belong to us"

that piccie was a classic on a well known footy mags popular segment called "SPOT THE FOOTBALL" and I tell you a lot of people had the same reaction to you lads and lasses :)

footy world cup on... USA beat a favorite... portugal... who have the second most expensive player of all time Luis Figo... 3-2.... viva america...

my team? argentina... the argies will win it all.. or so I hope..

YNWA !!!

btw I don't think that is a funnel... rather a circle or something like it that is covering the guys tally whacker :)

Hahahah, I'm sorry but as a patriot I am forced to disagree, England are going to spank Nigeria and then carry it all on by putting Argentina down.

LOL @ USA beating Portugal... This has been the weirdest start to a world cup ever!

I thought it was the argies v/s england AND THEN england v/s nigeria...

well if the brits play like they did v/s sweden... they are not going to beat the argies... specially with ayala coming back in the team...

but I want england to go through to the next round for sure..

YNWA !!! <=== liverpool motto.. love the liverpool players... still love fowler though he is no longer liverpool... but he is a scouser and thats all that matters... he better be played in the next game...

btw great comeback by the irish wot? germans dive worse than all the others teams so far...though rivaldo DOES take the cake for most blatant DIVE of them all... RIDICULOUS...

Originally posted by sazar99

well if the brits play like they did v/s sweden... they are not going to beat the argies... specially with ayala coming back in the team...

LMAO :D :D

Yeah 92nd minute lol, wasn't sure who england were playing on friday, just knew it was on friday.. heh

True EP, USA v Portugal was the weirdest match ever, i didnt really beleive it when the US scored after just 4 minutes.

Maybe Portugals not as good as last World Cup/Champ. or maybe USA's gotten better.

Perhaps they decided you don't need pads to play real football ;)

(hehehe flame on)

I'm gonna be nice this one time and not say anything on that last comment EP :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back