Women and chat rooms

Now that's a cave only a *Coalminer* could luv... :p

DAMN!!!

That is some serious DEEP sea fishin. :p :p

Ya know... that's the same woman. :eek:
Except without the tarp. :p

I just wanna know one thing, why is it that Gonnads and Crusier78 have these pictures laying around?

lol... well... ummm... it was supposed to stay a secrect but I guess I shouldn't have started this threat then... but it's a secrect fetish :D
NO!!! WHAT AM I SAYING... I'M JOKING... THAT'S JUST SICK
I found the original pic at a jokes site or a friend sent it to me with the caption "why women shouldn't go to chatrooms"
but I can't speak for gonaads :p

Originally posted by cruiser78
lol... well... ummm... it was supposed to stay a secrect but I guess I shouldn't have started this threat then... but it's a secrect fetish :D
NO!!! WHAT AM I SAYING... I'M JOKING... THAT'S JUST SICK
I found the original pic at a jokes site or a friend sent it to me with the caption "why women shouldn't go to chatrooms"
but I can't speak for gonaads :p

Hey you e-mailed it to me saying that was your ex. And you said you liked it when she rode you. :rolleyes: :p

j/k :cool:

:D I wasn't sure if I should post this, but now I can't resist.

ford1.jpg

I stillhave one left that I can post without getting into XXX!

This is just plain WRONG... :eek: :eek:

Stop it please, we are all gonna have nightmares. :( :p

Do you see what you started Cruiser? Aaaarg!!!

LOL... well I may have started it... but that was with the intent of a joke.. now ppl are just posting "unpleasant" pics for no reason... now why do these ppl have them on their comps for no reason? hmmm... there's a thought... like i've got that one on mine cause it's part of a joke... the rest, well it seems to me like they're posting them just to post 'em :p
oh.. and to gross us out :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back